"You seem familiar"

Pic of Logan

Logan's POV
I got off my bike and headed to The Dark Circle, I come here when I need to blow some steam. Hey Ted I yelled across the ring. "It's been awhile Logan why are you here?", he asked. Umm well me and Lincoln got into a fight and I need to blow off some steam, I said hesitantly. "Alright I'll go set up a fight", he said walking away. I bet you're wondering how I know Ted, well him and my dad are good friends and I sometimes work out at his gym. In about 5 minutes I was called to the ring. "Ladies and gentlemen tonight we have 2 undefeated champs into the ring. Logan and Rebel.", said the announcer. Who's Rebel I thought? When Rebel stepped into the ring she wore a black sports bra, black skinny jeans and combat boots with a black mask. She looked fit but she was smaller than me so I think it will be easier to beat her. "Alright I expect a clean fight and no weapons", said the announcer," and FIGHT!" With that we started. After about 5 minutes the crowd was restless and we were tired. The crowd keep cheering each of our names. I was wrong to underestimate her she was good. She went to punch me but I blocked it and punched her in the ribs. I heard her wince then I saw it in her eyes she was pissed ,she was kind of cute when she was angry. It kind of reminded me of Riley. That's when I felt someone kick me across the ring it was Rebel she was pissed. Both of us were undefeated champs and only one of us would win right now. I could tell she really wanted to win but I couldn't let her, not without a fight. She was straddling me and kept punching me. I tried to blocked but my body went limp and the darkness consumed me. I woke up in a dark room. Where am I? "You're in one of the back room man", I heard Wes say. "Rebel kicked your ass good. You have a few broken ribs, black eye, bruised jaw and minor bruising",said Connor. Ugghh so I assume I lost the title of undefeated champ." Yep and badly",said Wes. Thanks that makes me feel so much better man I said sarcasticly. "Any time bro anytime", he said with a smirk. What time is it I asked Connor. "Little past 9", he said stairing at his phone. Well help me up so we can get home. The guys took me to the car and Connor took my bike home. When I walked in the door everyone looked worried. Why do you guys look so worried." Well first of all Ted called and told us what happened and then Lincoln went on a rampage after you talked to him", my mom said with tears in her eyes. That's when I saw Hailey come downstairs. Hailey is Lincoln's girlfriend she was in England with her family for a reunion guess she's back early. "Whatever you said to him Logan he is pissed he wont stop punching that damn bag",she said tiredly,"I've tried talking to him but he won't listen." I'll go talk to him I said running up the stairs into our small gym room. When I walked in I saw Lincoln punching the crap out of our punching bag. Lincoln you know you're giving everyone a heartattack right now. He looked at me and said,"what the hell happened to you." I had a fight and got my ass kick by a girl I said kind of embarrassed. "Well she must be some girl, you look like shit", he said with a smirk. Look I'm sorry about jumping to conclusions about Riley, it's just I've never felt this way for a girl I said honestly. "I forgive you little bro but I still can't tell you how I know her or why she called me", he said sadly. Fair enough I said. Now let's go downstairs everyone is worried that you went crazy. "So did you boys make up",asked my mom. "Ya",we said at the same time. "Well now all of you off to bed you kids have school and Hailey and Lincoln have work so chop chop people", said my mom shooing us to our rooms. "Night my lovelies",yelled my mom. "Night",we all replied. I changed and jumped in my bed, letting my eyes close.