If I wanted to kill you

Pic of Riley's date outfit
When Logan asked me to go on a date with him I was shocked. Why would he want to go on a date with me. "Mrs.Stone will you please focus on the lesson or I'll give you detention again", said you guessed it, grumpy ass Mr. Henry. Sorry sir won't happen again I said. After 1st period I decided to ditch because I couldn't focus on anything. In fact I barely made it home without bumping into anything. About a few hours later Logan texted me.
L: Be ready by 5:30 and be you
R: What is that supposed to mean?
I responded
L: Wear casual clothes but not your nerd clothes
R: Alright see you then
L: Sorry I kind of need your address
R: Why so you can stalk me ;)
L: No (smirky face)
When I read that text I laughed my ass off.
R: LOL you perv alright here
L: You know YOU luv it and thanks babe
Cocky bastard I thought but sometimes it's cute. Well I checked my clock and it read 3:30. So I decided to take a nap, need to get your beauty rest am I right. When I woke up it was 4:45. I got out of my comfy bed and into a hot shower. I shampooed, conditioned, washed my body, shaved,etc. When I got out I put on a black bra and a pair of underwear to match. A floral crop top, black skinny jeans, boots and a leather jacket. For my makeup I put on some foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and some perfume. I checked my clock and it said 5:15, I decided since I had some time I brushed my teeth. I know what your thinking why brush your teeth at 5:15pm, well in my perspective I don't want bad smelling breath. That's when I heard the door bell ring. Oh Shit Logan is here. I ran to the door and saw a usually very cocky Logan gaping like a fish. "You look amazing", he breathed out. Thanks you don't look to bad yourself I replied cockily. "I hope you don't mind we're taking my motorcycle", he said rubbing the back of his head. Why do you think I would mind I asked. "Well because most girls would complain about their hair or something like that", he finished. I walked closer to him and whispered into his ear do I seem like most girls and walked to his bike. He followed behind me and started the engine. After about 20 minutes we arrived and it was in the middle of nowhere. Where are we I asked Ligan. "Somewhere", he said grabbing my hand and walking. If you try to kill me I swear I will haunt your ass for the rest of your life I said seriously. That made him laugh, he can closer and whispered in my ear," if I wanted to kill you who else would I ask to be my girlfriend." That made my breath hitch he let go of my hand and led me towards a lake. Great now he's going to drag my body into the lake after he kills me I thought. But what happened was so much better.