Little Sisters Change

Pic of Derrick

Derrick POV
I lookked over at the school and saw her... my little sister, she had tattoos, peiercing and resembled my mom a lot."I can't believe that's her", said Aaron. I know. Sorry let me introduce myself my name is Derrick Stone. I'm Riley's oldest brother, I'm 28, married and about to have my second kid. But anyway when Ri left us my dad thought she was playing around then days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months and now it's been 3 years since we've seen her. "That's my little girl", said my dad. "Well she's not so little now", said a familiar voice..... Lincoln. "Heyy man thanks for calling us", said Danny. "Yay well that was kind of a mistake", he said shyly. I bet your wondering what's going on,well Lincoln has been keeping us up with Ri and seeing how she's doing. He's been doing this for about a couple of months. He finally told us because he said she was in trouble. "Then why did you call and tell us if you thought it would be a mistake", asked Alex, Aaron's twin. "Because I was worried about her at the time and wasn't thinking. Plus she's not ready to see you", he said. "You said that about a few months ago. And don't you think we're worried about her. Also last time I checked she's my daughter", said my dad raising his voice. Then we heard a thud against something. We all looked over and saw Riley and a blonde girl. "You listen and you listen good you don't want to mess with me Britt. It won't be pleasant", she said evilly. She let go and the blonde girl screamed in frustration. "What the hell just happened", asked Ryan." That boys is your sister and when she's mad you don't want to mess with her", suggested Lincoln. She's changed I said. "You have no idea. She's changed from the girl you knew", Lincoln said sadly. "We should go but keep us updated", said Danny. "Sure", said Lincoln hesitantly. You see me and Linc were close to Ri growing up, she didn't have friends. So Linc hates lying to her or betraying her for that fact. Plus she can tell when your lying or something is wrong. We arrived at our hotel. "I can't believe she's been living in her own and created a new life", Alex said shocked. "She always was independant like her mother", said my dad. "Well do you blame her, we ignored her when she needed us most", said Ryan. "Yay but it was hard on all of us, she could have talk to us at least", said my dad. Now I was pissed. You know what she was the one who watched mom die, who didnt do anything! So don't you think she blamed herself already for mom's death plus we ignored her! Screw us we should have been there for her instead we were selfish and abandoned her! I screamed at them. "We didn't abandone her Derrick", said my dad. Well the way we acted towards her yay we kinda did I said back. "We learned from our mistakes though Derr", said Aaron. Ya but knowing Lee she won't forgive easily I spat. "Why don't we go to sleep and talk about it in the morning", suggested my dad. I layed down and remembered all the good times we have with Riley.