Give me a chance

Pic of  Riley's tattoo on her forearm
Logan's POV
I can't believe she's Rebel. That means I gave her those bruises ,shit. "Why didn't she tell me", asked Lincoln sadly. "Riley you need to calm down now", yelled Ted grabbing her arm. "I'm fucking tired of people trying to control my damn life", she yelled punching the wall. "Whatever is bothering you, you need to talk about it, it's eating you up",said Ted. "I don't do feelings, Ted. That's not me", she said taking her hand out of the wall. "Riley what's the matter", he asked. That's when she broke. "He's back", she cried. "Who's back Ri", asked Ted. "Nick",she choked out. WHAT I yelled. That startled Riley. "What are you doing here Logan",she asked. I just stared at her I didn't know what to say. "Lee why didn't you tell me you were a street fighter", Lincoln said disappointed. "You're a cop Linc", she stated simply. Lincoln grabbed Ri and hugged her. "Guess I've some explaining to do",she said. "Big time", said Lincoln. "I'll see you guys around I guess",she said. I was about to walk away when she grabbed my arm. "Logan look at me",she pleaded. I looked up at her." Say something",she said with tears in her eyes. I wiped her tears and kissed her. Her lips were so soft. I could kiss them all day. We were both out of breath by the end. "Why me",she asked. What do you mean I asked curiously. "Why kiss me and not someone else", she managed to say. Like I said in the bathroom you are the only one that makes me feel this way I said honestly. Just give us a chance Ri please I pleaded. "I'll try but you have to give me time. I promise I'll explain soon just not now",she explained. That's all I ask for... Before I could finish my sentence she kissed me again. "I'll see you later loser", she smirked. Really now you make fun of me I laughed. "Well before you didn't know my secret now", she said whispering in my ear."I can rub it in", she finished. Then she bit my earlobe. I shivered and opened my eyes and noticed she left me in the middle of the alley smiling like a mad man. "Dude what took so long",asked Max. Just clearly some thing up I said. When we got home Lincoln asks me,"did she kiss you?" What I said shocked. "You can't stop smiling little bro", he said. Ya she did I admitted. "I'm happy for you but you break her heart I will kick your ass no matter if you are my brother", he said. Hey ever heard the expression bros before hoes I said. He punched me lightly and we said our "good nights." I jumped in my bed and fell alseep thinking about Riley.