Figuring Her Out

Pic of  Logan's outfit

Logan's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP!! Damn alarm clock.
I got up and took a shower. I decide to wear some black jeans, white shirt with black sleeves, and leather jacket. "Morning guys", I said.
"Morning", replied everyone.
"You ready to introduce us to your mystery girl", asked my sister.
  Ready as I'll ever be. When we got to school everyone was stairing at the girls since they were new. The guys looked like they going to explode. "Let's go get your schedules", Lay said.
  After they got there schedules we realized we basically had the same classes. The bell rang, we should had to class I suggested.

Skip to lunch

"Dude I thought P.E would never end", said Pierce.
"I'm just glad we can eat I'm starving", said Max inhaling his food. "You're always hungry baby", said Kim.
"Hey man isn't that her?",asked Connor. "Yeah", I said as I got up to go talk to her.
"Where are you going?", asked Natalie.
"To go talk to her", I said heading towards her table.
  As I was standing over her she noticed my presence
"What do you want",she said a little annoyed.
"To sit with my bestie", I said.
"I'm not your friend and never gonna be", she said simply.
  Ouch that kind of hurt. Why doesn't she like me? What did I do to make her hate me??
Then I heard Wes say," Why you gotta be so rude?"
"Me rude, you were the one being a dick in detention", she said.
What's with her she acts like we did something to her?
"Hi ignore those idiots I'm Leila, Logan's sister and Wes's girlfriend" , stated Lay.
"It's nice to meet you I guess", she said to my sister slowly backing away.
  I grabbed her arm before she could leave.
"Let go of my arm", she said.
"Not happening", I said smirking.
  As she was trying to get out of my grip I noticed a bruise on her arm.
I looked in her eyes and saw fear and I asked her, "how did you get that bruise princess", my tone getting angrier and angrier.
As soon as I said she looked angry and said,"if you want some princesses look over there", pointing to the sluts hanging onto the jocks.
  I was surprised she thought that was I thought of her that way.... A slut. She wasn't even close she looked beautiful and she doesn't wear makeup. My grip loosened I saw her bolt out of the lunchroom.
"Well she doesn't seem to social or is that just me?", asked Natalie.
"Yep is wasn't just you babe", said Ash. "Did you see the size of the bruise on her arm", I asked.
"Yeah man, do you think maybe she gets abused at home?", asked Oliver.
  The thought of that pissed me off. Someone hurting what was mine wait WHAT!! Did I just call her mine? "Maybe we should look for her", suggested my sister. Thats when the bell ran
"Well we'll let you know if we find her man", said Max.
  When I went to 5th period I couldnt help but think about her. I dont even know her name,but I will find out and I will figure out what's going on will her.