Suck it up butter cup

"You have got to be kidding me." I dead-panned as I stared at the hotel in front of me. They wanted me to go up to the hotel that Alpha Demitrio is staying in with his pack and prank his son, Luke. I was supposed to sneak into the room and switch out his shampoo bottle with blue die. I don't know where this idea came from, and it's freaky and weird.

"You have to, come on you've done worse." Steven encouraged patting my back and handing me the hair die.

"Fine, but I can't do this sober. " I stated grabbing Austin's beer and chugging it.

"Hey!" He yelled at me. I handed him the empty bottle sending him a smirk.

"Suck it up butter cup." I simply said before pulling my black hood over my head and pushing my hair back. I slide out of the car door stealthily. My eyes traveled over the building. The front door was guarded.
Stupid over protective wolves.
I sighed and ran swiftly over to the left side of the building away from the door and spotted a trash can. I picked it up before throwing it at the side of the building causing a loud crash to ring out. The second the sound was made I heard footsteps running toward me. Looking up I jumped and grabbed a pipe pulling myself up.

"Hey dude what was that?" One guard said as he appeared. The other guard looked around and shrugged.

"I don't know."

Just as they were about to leave I jumper down and grabbed their necks hitting a point that temporary knocked them unconscious. They both crumpled to the ground. Stepping over them I walked into the hotel muttering a quiet.
"Amateurs."

Once inside I looked around the whole pack was staying on the first floor. Quickly I found his room because I had previously scouted it out when we were outside. Standing in front of the door I started to pick the lock with a pin.

"Hey you stop!" A voice yelled at me from down the hall.

"Shit."

Dropping the pin I sprinted down the hall. Just as I was about to round the corner someone stepped indent of me.
This pack has more protective than I thought. Grinning at the guard I looked around me. There were three on either side of me. They all rushed at me in the same moment and in that moment I sprang in the air doing a backflip and pushing off the ceiling with my feet. Once I hit the ground I went to run but hands wrapped around my waist. But these hands weren't threatening they were......nice. Sparks went through me and the persons hot breath fanned my neck as I froze.

"Mine." He growled in my ear making me feel butterflies throughout my tummy. Lu-Luke was my mate, oh my lotd. My knees felt like jelly underneath me.

Shaking my head I snapped out of my daze and ripped myself out of his arms pulling my hood closer around my head before bolting. I was out the door in a matter of seconds I could hear panting and growling behind me. They were fast but not fast enough. I sent a thought to Celeste when I was close.

Start the car! Start it now!

I could hear the engine purring to life when I rounded the corner and jumped in.

"Go! Go! Now! " my voice was demanding. It was an order not a request. Celeste pulled off and drove like her life depended on it. I felt like mine did. Looking out the window I saw at least seven wolves chasing me.
Growling to myself I turned to the front.

"Faster!" I yelled. Stevens hand clamped down on my shoulder.

"What the hell did you do?" He asked spotting the wolves. I groaned and rubbed my forehead.

"It's not what I did it's what I am." I stated rather exasperated and confused. Steven seemed hurt as confused along with everyone else in the car.

"What the fuck do you mean what you are? Why would werewolves be chasing us because of what- Holy shit is that the alpha!" Kacey yelled nervously. I glanced back and saw a huge black wolf chasing us and from the tingles that spread across my skin and the pull I felt I knew it was Luke.

"He's not the alpha yet." I said becoming nervous as he got closer to the car.

"Oh...my...God. Jayne is he your....." Celeste trailed off her mouth agape.
I shot her a glare and practically growled.

"Shut the hell up Celeste." I sounded aggressive and agitated. Everyone had infused expressions on their faces Celeste excluded she just looked disappointed. But the Kacey had to say something.

"Oh my goddess he's your mate!" Her voice was basically dripping with realization. I face palmed as everyone started speaking.

"Oh shit....." Steven trailed off.
"We are in deep shit." Austin chimed in
"What the fuck makes him so special?" Evan mumbled to himself but everyone heard. Without my consent my eyes turned black and I let out a vicious protective growl.

Austin slapped the back of Evan's head.
"He's an alpha you shit head! I wouldn't be talking about him if I were you cause his mates an alpha too and she looks ready to rip you apart. Even if she doesn't want him." He said eyes narrowed at Evan. I smiled slightly though Austin was a total jerk he was considerate at times, and he understood me not wanting a mate.

"Umm Jayney we are almost out of gas and .....I think I'm being forced to stop." Celeste whimpered out holding her head. He's using his alpha abilities over her she won't be able to keep going soon.

"Keep driving!" I barked my command and she did. I was going to be her alpha not him so at the moment I had more power.

Soon we were outside the party. They were a good mile back but they were advancing. We all got out and I gave my cousins a hug.

"Love us happy birthday Kacey but I gotta go don't tell him who I am if he comes." I used my command in the end so she couldn't be tricked into telling him.
She nodded and hugged me there were tears in her eyes which confused me.
"I won't but Jayney we want you to be happy. Why run away from being happy?"

I shook my head and hopped on my bike.
"I'm happy enough." And with that I drove away as fast as I could. Leaving the sound of advancing werewolves behind.