Young Akaashi and Bokuto

Kotaro Bokuto and Keiji Akaashi have been best friends ever since before they could even remember. When Bokuto was one, and Akaashi was born, it was the best day ever. Bokuto treated him like a little brother from that day on, always. They never left each other's side.

Even as small children, Akaashi easily adapted to Bokuto's bubbly and energetic personality. Akaashi was just born being quiet and independent. But somehow he was really compatible with Bokuto. From Bokuto's perspective, Akaashi did seem to be a little boring sometimes, so he tried to have as much fun as he could whenever they were together. Bokuto just always wanted to see Akaashi's sweet smile that practically no one got to see. So even when Akaashi yelled at Bokuto and scolded him for acting like a child, Bokuto was happy, because he knew Akaashi was having fun. It was really hard to tell, but he knew deep inside of Akaashi, he was smiling. And Akaashi was in fact having fun every time he was with Bokuto.

They were next door neighbors, and there was a park down the street from their houses. A park with a playground, and trees tall and beautiful when in bloom. On special events Bokuto and Akaashi would go there and watch the fireworks through the big Sakura (cherry blossom) trees. They visited the park almost everyday, it was a place they knew and loved. It was a second home to them, they grew up playing there.
They took their first steps at that park, their first words, everything!
Lots more things have happened at that park. Things they will never, ever forget.

____________________________________________________________________________________

just giving a little back story.. continue-

-orange