Akaashi's B-day

2k??? I GI VE U ALL STICKERS YAYYY ;)

Anywho, about the ice cream thing, my fav flavor is...

APPRECIATE PEOPLE WHO ARE LACTOSE AND TOLERANT LIKE ME {。^◕‿◕^。}

Akaashi's real bday is on December 5th.

I asked my friends what Bokuto would get him as a gift. Their suggestions went along the lines of Bokuto giving him the good succ, we agreed on a promise ring tho

-orange

____________________________________________________________________

Akaashi's eyes flickered open, obviously irritated by the bright light beyond his window. It was early, but he easily got out of bed and starting getting ready.    

Fully dressed, he stood in front of his bathroom mirror. His bed head was most definitely worse than Kuroos. After actually spending a good half an hour on it, he finally found it, at least acceptable.

At 9:54, he sat at his kitchen table, nibbling on a bagel smothered in strawberry cream cheese. To his surprise, he heard a knock on his door at exactly 10.

"AKaashi!!!" Bokuto exclaimed, obviously super excited.

He opened the door, and before he could reply, he automatically checked Bokuto out. I mean, how could he not. He looked hot with his kind of tight black jeans and a bright red shirt.            His weird, but cool looking hair. It was unique, but in an attractive way.                                             But you know what he thought was even more attractive? His smile that made Akaashi's heart stop. His eyes finally averted to the others golden eyes. He could stare at them all day, they would always have that spectacular glow and would sparkle in the sun light. Maybe glow in the dark, who knows. ;^) Bokuto stared too, and for him, it was too much. It was like looking directly at an angel. 'He looks so cute!' He admired his soft messy hair, and even his calm, stoic expression. His stern eyes and soft looking skin could easily make any stranger think he was a model.

*I can't even. Ive been staring at this pic for way too long. welp.    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Disclaimer and creds to whoever did this masterpiece

Disclaimer and creds to whoever did this masterpiece. ~jacie
____________________________________________________________________

"Hi Bokuto-san." Akaashi finally said.

Bokuto still lost in his trance had a delayed response.

"huh? oh- right, let's get going!"

"Hey, nice shirt." Akaashi calmly stated as they started walking down the street.

Bokuto swiftly observed all around his shirt making sure there wasn't anything on it. Thinking Akaashi was just pulling his leg he was about to complain, but then he thought, maybe Akaashi didn't like the shirt? Was it sarcasm? Akaashi could tell he was having a hard time processing his compliment and just snickered.