Fukurodani High

100+ reads already??? yess! thanks you guys!

-orange

____________________________________________________________

The two walked to school through the cold February morning. The breeze made Bokuto shiver as he walked with goosebumps on his arms. His hands were almost numb, so he attempted to grab the warm one next to him.
However Akaashi swiftly shoved his hand in his pockets, making Bokuto whine.

"O mY GoD it's cold! Please Akaashi just this once!"

"Fine. Stop complaining." Akaashi reluctantly let his hand fall out of his pocket, he felt Bokuto grab it and force their fingers to inter-lock. Akaashi's face was still turned the opposite way, but it was now blushing. Not sightly, but very noticeable. 'Why?' Because Bokuto's hand touching his own made him tingle in the inside and made his heart beat fast.
He didn't think he could take much more, so he started to speed walk so they could just get to school already.

"Hey slow down!" Bokuto said trailing behind the now running Akaashi.
They arrived at school and Akaashi immediately went where he needed to go.

"Um, ok see you at lunch!" Bokuto exclaimed.
Akaashi just speed walked away.
____________________________________________________________________________

During class, Bokuto sat in his chair in the back next to the window. He stopped paying attention because he was bored as hell. He let out a loud sigh, and looked out the window.

He saw a group of guys running outside, probably a P.E class. He leaned in closer to get a better look at an amazing sight. It was Akaashi, hands on knees breathing hard. Sweat poured from his hair and all over his body. His clothes practically sticking to him. As they went to go get some water, they started laughing and splash water on each other. Akaashi's face got wet, so he wiped it off with his shirt. As it lifted up, Bokuto could get a glimpse of his beautiful, kinda pale skin. He was quite fit and Bokuto wished the shirt would just lift up higher and higher-

As Akaashi moved his silky black hair out of his face, he looked over to the window Bokuto was looking out of. Bokuto instantly look away, but he felt Akaashi smirk and walk away. Bokuto was now melting in his chair as the classes were let out for lunch.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Akaashi-san, you have a senpai here for you." a classmate told him. The tall 3rd year was in fact, leaning on the door waiting for him.

"Bokuto-san, what are you doing here?"

"Lets eat lunch together!"

Akaashi didn't even argue as they went to the roof to eat.

They sat down, talked and ate like any normal pair of best friends would do, Bokuto acted as if he completely forgot what happened. But he still remembered. He thought about it a lot as they talked. 'Did he think I was checking him out? Wait, I wasn't checking him out..was I? Maybe he just smiled back 'cause he thought I was trying to say hi or something. Maybe...'
These thoughts completely consumed his mind that he didn't notice Akaashi repeating his name.

"Bokuto-san, Bokuto-san."

"Uh? What?"

"It's time to go back,"

"Ok, let's go"
___________________________________________________________________________________
After their last classes were over, they were leaving school and walked in the crowded hallways.
They stumbled by a pair of girls giggling and talking. They whispered and mumbled, but were loud enough to hear.
"Oo look that him." They looked at Bokuto.
"Hey, he's that guy from the volleyball team!"
"Yah, the captain, and like the star player right?"
"The ace right?"
"He's sooo cool." They said in unison.
"What's up with his hair though?" They started laughing a bit, luckily Bokuto didn't hear the last part. It was true that Bokuto probably used a whole bottle of gel a day to keep his hair up and spiky. Plus it was basically white, with defined black streaks in it. Everyone thought he resembled an animal, maybe an owl... But Bokuto never noticed. He grinned to Akaashi to make sure he heard all those compliments.

"Whatever" Akaashi mumbled.
The girls continued to talk.

"Who's that guy next to him?"
"O he's kinda cute."
"He's pretty"
Akaashi rolled his eyes at that last part, even though they meant pretty as a compliment.

"Come on, let's go" Akaashi started walking to the gym headed to volleyball practice.

"'Um, Kotarou-san, can I talk to you for a sec?" One of the girls ask.

"Ah sure" she wrapped her hands around his arm and whispered in his ear. This made Akaashi stop in his tracks, turn around and wait. Another girl started clinging Bokuto too, 'Did she just call him by his first name?' Akaashi was practically in shock. 'What is he, a pretty boy now?' Akaashi thought he would have to talk to Iwaizumi to see how he handled Oikawa, because Bokuto was acting just like him. They were flirting and whispering, which made him even more annoyed ad upset.

"Imma just go." Akaashi said walking away, but he could still here one of the girls last comment.

"Tonight, ok?"

"I'll see" Akaashi started running to practice, jealousy was written all over his now mad face. (Awe his mad face would be cute)

_______________________________________________________________________________

jealous Akaashi hmmmmmm. How was that?  

-orange