Sleepover

Akaashi and Bokuto are now 16 and 17 years old. (because I said so -orange)

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Bokuto exclaims as he dramatically steps into the gym of Fukurodani High.
"Bokuto-San, could you be any louder?" Akaashi says sarcastically as he walks in behind him.
"Hmmm lemme try. HEY, HEY, HEY!" Bokuto yells at the top of his lungs. The sound bounces and echoes throughout the whole gym. Akaashi sighs. The rest of the Fukurodani volleyball club arrives and practice starts with a mini-scrimmage game.

"AKAASHI!" Bokuto yells as he sees the ball flying to Akaashi after someone did a perfect receive. Akaashi sets the ball up gently and lightly into the air, and Bokuto spikes it hard over the net, easily passed the blockers.
"Nice kill Bokuto-San" Akaashi mumbles.
"Thanks Akaashi!" Bokuto replies.
____________________________________________________________
Later after practice...
"Hey Akaashi!" Bokuto yells as he runs down the sidewalk to try to catch up with him.
"Your going way to fast!"
"No I'm not. You're just being slow." Akaashi rolled his eyes.
"Hey, are you ignoring me?" Bokuto ask sincerely. Akaashi turns his head the opposite direction.
"Jeez your moody today, how 'bout we have some fun!"
"Let's go to my house Akaashi!" Even without a response from Akaashi, they both walked in the direction of his house, and went inside.
____________________________________________________________

Akaashi sat in a chair in the corner of Bokuto's living room. He closed his eyes and almost fell asleep because it was quiet and peaceful, plus he was finally left in solitude. But it didn't last long.

"Yo!" Bokuto 'quietly' whispered in Akaashi's face. He ignored him. Bokuto then put a cup of water in his face.

"You forgot to bring water during practice, drink this or else you'll be dehydrated."
'Oh what's this? He actually cares about my health?' Akaashi thought. Akaashi, still eyes closed, stuck his hand out to grab the cup. But as they exchanged, Bokuto, being the clumsy owl he is, dropped it on Akaashi. He jumped as the practically freezing cold liquid touched his bare skin through his shirt. Akaashi glared at Bokuto.

"Um, sorry." Bokuto said, but Akaashi just kept glaring at him.

"Come one, was that really my fault?" Bokuto whined.

"I'm going to go take a shower." Akaashi stated as he stomped all the way to the bathroom.

"Don't follow me either Bokuto-San" Bokuto rolled his eyes and sunk into the couch. He turned on the Tv and waited.

10 minutes later, Akaashi came back with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist, still dripping wet.

"Bokuto-san what am I suppose to wear." He said emotionlessly. Bokuto quickly clawed through a pile of clothes on the floor.

"Don't worry, these are clean." He tossed underwear and some sweatpants to Akaashi not looking his direction once.

"What about a shirt?"

"The one you had on is wet, and all mine are in the washing machine."

"Oh," Akaashi shrugged.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" Bokuto said as Akaashi started changing right in front of him.

"Um, putting clothes on? Is there a problem?" Akaashi said plainly.
"Never mind, I'm going to take a shower now." Bokuto ran to the bathroom, avoiding eye contact with Akaashi. Blushing slightly......

When Bokuto got out of the shower, he put some clothes on, and then went into the living room. There he saw Akaashi laying on the couch watching The Walking Dead. Bokuto quickly stole the remote and changed it to Supernatural. Akaashi jumped on him and got the remote back, a random button was pressed and Haikyuu!! was now on.

"Dude is it just me? Or is the character Kuroo super hot in this show." Bokuto said. Akaashi snickered, he looked at his phone and saw the time was almost 11.

"How the hell did it get so late?!" Akaashi sighed and sent a text to his mom saying that he'd be spending the night.

"Where are your parents?" He asked Bokuto.

"On a trip again, but for like 2 weeks." They continued to watch Haikyuu until Bokuto felt something on his shoulder. Akaashi was sleeping like a baby while leaning on him. This, however, is something he would never ever do on purpose. 'He's out cold huh?' Bokuto thought to him self and grinned. He ruffled his hands through his soft black hair. 'Akaashi, you cute tsundere.'

_______________________________________________________________

The next Morning

The blinding light from the window shined directly in Akaashi's face. He squinted and suddenly shivered. There was something warm wrapped around his body. It was Bokuto's arm that was wrapped around him. But he was also missing something. His shirt. As soon as he started to question why his shirt was missing, he turned his head and found Bokuto's face right next to him, sleeping peacefully. Akaashi's face turned blank when he realized Bokuto's shirt was also missing.
He ruthlessly tried to wake him up. He tore the blankets off and yanked the pillow from under him. He was just about to push him off, until Bokuto's eyes opened slowly.

"Mornin'" He said calmly. Akaashi sighed loudly, a little disappointed that his tactics were not a success. Akaashi stared at the stupidly grinning owl in front of him, they were both shirtless, and the blankets were no where to be seen. They were both lying on the bed, awfully close to each other. Akaashi felt Bokutos warm hands still wrapped around his back, they started to slowly move down, now around his waist. Akaashi quickly sat up and attempted to get off of the bed, but was pulled back. Bokuto pulled and dragged him closer to him, now hugging his back, arms wrapped around him, again.

"Akaaaaaashi it's cold!" Bokuto complained.

"How did I get in this bed?"

"'Cuz you were sleep."

"Why were you sleeping next to me?"

"'Cuz I was tired too."

"Where's your shirt?"

"I donno"

Akaashi rolled his eyes and decided not to continue this never-ending argument. He was able to get off the bed and immediately searched for his missing clothing. He retrieved it after digging through a pile of rubbish in Bokuto's room and put it on.

"Your shirt was wet remember? I put it in the dryer for you...." Bokuto said falling back asleep.

You still haven't explained why we were in the same bed."

"I wasn't actually gonna' let you sleep on that uncomfortable couch!"

"You actually could've."

"What kind of friend would I be if I did that?"

"A normal one."

"But it was dark, and I was alone..." Bokuto's voice started to get lighter and more serious. 'He's always alone at his house, he shouldn't even care.' It was true, his parents were always on business trips.

"So you carried me while I was sleep all the way to the room? Just for that reason?"

"Never mind, anyway, seriously, where's your shirt? You didn't get anything on it."

Bokuto pretended to be asleep.

"Whatever." Akaashi gave up.

"Let's go to school."

"Wait really what time is it?!" Bokuto complained.

"7:30" It seemed as if they had been awake for hours, but it had only been 30 minutes.
They quickly got ready and walked to Fukurodani high.
________________________________
I'm adding some new chapters sooon

-orange