Bros

OI
when u get 1.3k on this story yet ur still too much of an asshole to update.

Anywhooo, I'm glad ppl think its cute

-orange

______________________________________________________

The day of Bokuto and Akaashi's 'incident' was on Friday night. It was now a bright Saturday morning.

Bokuto was on his back in the bed, Akaashi hovered over him.

Bokuto was breathing hard, sweating.

He had gotten a little bit sick, maybe because of him running in the rain last night wearing only a pair of volleyball shorts and an already damp shirt.

Right now he had a killer headache and was close to having a fever. Akaashi gently put his hand on Bokuto's warm forehead.

"You should rest today before anything gets worst." Akaashi said a little concerned.

'Dammit' Bokuto whispered under his breath.

"It's not like you have anything to do today..."

"Actually I do!" Bokuto sat up, tossed the sheets off, and walked into the bathroom.

"Akaashi!!! Get some medicine or something!" He said while getting into the shower.

"Bokuto-san, you should just rest today."

"I can't! Kuroo needs my help with something!"

"Can't it wait for tomorrow?"

"NOOOO!"

Akaashi went and got some Advil. (i just picked a random medicine bare with me) Bokuto walked into the kitchen with some casual clothes on. He grabbed the medicine, his phone, and rushed out the door.

"Byeee!" Bokuto yelled as he ran away.

'Was that it?' Akaashi had no idea where he was going, or what he was going to do.

He was also worried about what happened last night. He was so confused. 'Did he really mean it?' Bokuto hadn't touched upon the subject this morning at all. 'Maybe he doesn't like me after all..... He probably regrets it...maybe I should stop liking him too..' Akaashi pondered. He took a shower and got him self ready. He decided to go out, maybe to a cafe or something, just to keep his mind off of things.
___________________________________________

I feel like I write more from Akaashi's stand point, so lets go see what Bokuto is up too!

Bokuto didn't actually need to help Kuroo with something, it was more the other way around. Bokuto needed help from Kuroo because of an exciting event occurring tomorrow. Akaashi's birthday!^-^(not his real b day btw)

"HEy, HeY, HEy!" Bokuto exclaimed as he knocked on Kuroo's apartment door.

"Oya?" Kuroo said as he opened the door.

"OYa OYA OyA!" Bokuto yelled as he stepped right in.

"Hey bro!"