L-Chapter 11: ...Jen, really?

Okay so this tattoo is in the right place only that there's five sets of paw prints. Meaning twenty individually. Kind of in a line  wrapping around the leg but you could tell which set of four belongs to one wolf. Oh yeah, their wolf prints. Each are a different set of colors according to each of the boys's favorite color. So if you haven't already guessed it. Each set of four prints represents first Seb, black. Liam, navy blue. Jamie, green. Damien, dark red. Then Tommy, purple. No particular order other than Sebastian. 

Logan's view: 

I was slightly amused, sure. But I was more shocked and awed that Madison was even doing something so ... crazy. 

It was hot. 

She had been pounding back the shots that Jen had been giving her. She started going on about different scientific theories about love, which I found extremely amusing. 

When I first met Madison, I thought she was shy, sweet, caring, and the good girl next door. I had thought that I was going to corrupt her and hurt her but now I truly don't think that's the case.  

After each drink that she's downed, Jen kept shoving more in her face.  I was getting more and more frustrated with her and Mason. Why hadn't he stopped her, I wasn't going to yell at his mate if he didn't say anything soon or I will. It wasn't until recently that Jen had stopped but kept drinking herself. 

I knew I wasn't going to like this.

"Madison, maybe we should go home." I suggested to her. 

She looked up at my with her thick curly lashes and doe brown eyes, "Logan, did you know that I'm falling in love with you too? It's just that I'm broken and you deserve better. I couldn't say it back 'cause I know, you deserve a better-" 

"No, I want you. Only you." I knew she wasn't going to remember any of this tomorrow so I didn't give her this big speech about how I was already in love with her. I already wanted her, even in her drunken state. How nothing she said or did at this point was going to change my mind. 

She gave me a sloppy, drunken smile "I love you, Logan Ryder." My eyes widened and I glanced at everyone at the table and they all stared at us. 

She frowned, "you don't believe me." I was about to respond but before I could she grinned excitedly, "I'll prove it to you." Then she stood up and walked over the table. I tried to grab her but she was already stumbling out across the dance floor and towards the exit. We all started getting out of the booth. 

I was following Madison's sweet scent all the way outside the bar. How had she already disappeared? I followed her scent around the back but then it just stopped. Her aroma and her were gone. 

I started to panic. Where was she? I searched the entire area, flipping things over and throwing them across the back alley. 

"Logan, calm down man!" Mason yelled. 

I growled and faced him, who was with everyone else. "Madison is gone! She's drunk! Something could've happened to her!" I yelled. I flipped another dumpster over in my anger and fear. 

Then I caught her scent and heard her scream, My eyes widened and my heart beat quickened. I frantically looked for her. 

"Logan!" I heard her voice cry out only it was closer. 

Then I looked up to see her falling. What the hell! How did she get up there! 

I stuck my arms out for her ready to catch her. She helplessly fell into my arms and I stared at her smiling back at me.