Epilogue

20 years later....

Logan's view: 

"Daddy!" I heard Elizabeth shout. I smiled and stood up making my way out of my office. 

I grinned, "Ellie?" I jogged into the parlor room where I saw my oldest child. My eldest daughter who was practically the epitome of me. And I loved it. 

"Daddy!" She screamed happily and ran over to me. She jumped into my arms and I swung her around hugging her tight to me. 

"Oh your finally home! I thought you weren't coming home until Sunday?" I asked her as I pulled away. 

"But today's the special day! I had to be here." She waved off then went to her bag and got out a box. 

My eyes widened, "No Elizabeth. I thought we agreed to this years ago. No!" 

She scoffed, "try telling mom that." 

I rolled my eyes, "your mother is still the stubborn woman from many years ago. Put that away, Elizabeth." 

"But Daddy!" I shook my head at her. 

"No, now put that away and let's get have some dinner. I'm sure your brothers and sisters are excited to see you. Everyone's here for for some odd reason." I told her as I guided her to the dining room. 

"Is Ben home yet?" She asked. 

"Not yet, but he's expected to arrive any minute. Do you actually miss your younger brother?" 

She scoffed, "He's annoying, I'd never miss him." There was a pause. "How's the search for his mate going anyways?" 

I sighed, "not very well, he's getting angrier with every failed trip." 

She put on that thinking face I knew all too well because of Madison, "what is it that Uncle Mason says? Let Fate grab you by the balls because she can either give you a good hand job or castrate you." 

I laughed, "sounds like your Uncle." I looked down at her, "How's work? The hospital treating you good?" 

She smiled, "I'd say so they offered me a position as chief resident of the neuroscience department." She squealed. 

My jaw dropped and my eyes pooped up, "Sweetheart that's great! I'm so proud of you!" I cheered and hugged her to me. She laughed out loud! "Have you told your mother?" I asked. 

"No not yet, I haven't had a chance to see anyone other than Lorenzo and you." 

"Well, come on I'm sure your mom would love to hear this." I smiled and slammed open the doors wide. 

"Happy Birthday!" A hoard of people shouted as soon as I opened the doors. I stepped back in surprise and utter shock. 

I looked into the dinning room filled with some of our closest friends and family. 

I glanced around the room at everyone, I glared. "There was one condition I had for today. One and you broke it." 

"Yeah, you guys! You're going to brake this old man's hearing aid!" 

I glared at the smirk on my oldest son's face. I crossed my arms, "this is the first thing you say to your father after being gone for a year? And I'm not that old." I grumbled before breaking out into a smile and walking to him. 

Ben barked out a laugh before walking over to me and we gave each other big bear hugs. "Oh really? How's the back, still thrown out from the last time I beat you."