Chapter 15: "we've been expecting you."

Ladies and gents.. your co-star! Logan Ryder. God, so gorgeous.

Everyone was still walking on tippy toes around me when talking about Logan. To respect my brothers, we had been staying back at our house since I was released from the hospital. I had Logan over for dinner every few days to get the boys comfortable with Logan again.

It hasn't worked yet.

But so was Logan. He tried taking me out to extravagant restaurants and give me expensive things. But I couldn't do it sometimes. I'm not that kind of girl. I get uncomfortable with over the top things.

If you haven't already noticed.

Tonight was another one of those nights.

"Logan, I can't read Dutch. How do you even find these restaurants in Oregon?" I asked handing him the menu so he can read them to me once again.

He chuckled, "I thought you were the genius of the two of us." So far he's taken us to a fancy Italian one, Chinese one, French one, and now a Dutch one. "And the restaurants get introduced to me through the hotel. A lot of supernaturals own foreign restaurants."

I nodded, "so what's good to eat to here." I asked taking a sip of red wine.

"There's-" I didn't know what he was saying. A bunch of crap that did not sound at all appealing. I glanced around to see that the servings where event that big or fulfilling.

"Okay," I said, having enough of this ridiculousness going on with Logan. "Let's go." I jerked my head to the exit.

"We haven't even ordered." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion but he got up anyways.

He was dressed in a suit while I was in jeans, my leather jacket, and converse. He surprised me with going out tonight.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the restaurant. Logan had also gotten his limo to drive us. Greg opened the door for us and then went into his seat, I opened the visor and wrote a message on my phone and showed it to him.

take us to a pizza place that's fast then let's go somewhere quiet and secluded please.

He nodded, pulled up the visor, and drove off. I went to sit beside Logan again and intertwined our fingers together. I turned my body to him.

"You've got to stop this Logan. You aren't sleeping, you giving me expensive things, and taking me to over the top places. You know me, I'm not that kind of girl. Now, I respect the life you live and everything but we need to have that medium. Please, stop trying so hard to forgive yourself. You did nothing wrong. I'm still in love with you more than ever."

"It's just different Madison, I was with another woman that wasn't you." My heart jumped for a minute at his mention of another woman. But then it went away just as quick.

I laughed and grabbed onto his jacket, "you're a man. You were one before you met me. You definitely weren't a virgin before we mated. That's okay. Remember the morning after we made love for the first time?" I asked him. He nodded as I saw his eyes cloud over with lust, "we came home and went in the shower. I saw the marks on your back that I made." I led off watching his eyes cloud over even more.

"You practically freaked out because they hadn't healed yet." He laid his head on my forehead. "and I loved that it was there because it was like your mark on me. Because you aren't the jealous type."

"Exactly, I trust you with everything, Logan Ryder. I even trust you with my brothers." I gave him a small lingering kiss on his lips. "I love you, so stop being such a damn girl and get over it. I have." I laughed.