L-Chapter 32: Calm my Sobs.

Bryan Cranston as Alpha Grabe Dosger

There was about three hours left on the flight so we started to change into our suits, the boys and thier mates were first. They had suits similar to the soldiers but had our crest on the corner suit. I was a little upset because the girls's suits weren't even close to being as revealing as mine was, it was like the guys's but a little tighter. Then Mason and Michael went to change and theirs was like Logan's only they didn't have the gloves. 

Finally Logan went to change and Mason freaked out over the gloves Logan got to have and all the other cool doodads Logan got. I sighed and looked at my suit in the duffle bag. I looked back at Logan, "okay don't freak out when I come outside okay, Lorenzo said I had to freaking wear this thing." I told him and then went to change into my own version of the wonder woman suit. 

I slipped on the nylons then the skirt that wraps around my bottom section, the metal corset and breastplate that protects my torso, the belt that hung loosely around my waist filled with potions, a holster for my knife, a few explosives, and a hold for my sword. I slipped on my arm sleeves that were metal and had the eject-able blade. I put on the metal heeled boots and lastly another holster that clipped around my thigh and held a handgun there. I sheathed my sword, put my knife in it's place, and holstered my gun. 

I grumbled when I looked in the mirror at the all black suit excluding the dark red insignia and crest. Sure I could move and it wasn't heavy but I felt a little exposed. I ran my fingers through my hair and just gave up on the curly red mess. 

I unlocked the door and took a deep breath then walked out to the main area of the plain where everyone was. 

Once I came into view everyone turned to me with wide eyes but Logan had his back to me. It wasn't until Mason nudged him to turn around that he did. 

He eyed me from top to bottom, everyone did. 

"What are you wearing, Maddy?" Tommy asked. 

I looked down at myself then back up, "trust me, I didn't' want to wear this but Lorenzo insisted that I had to as the Queen. Apparently all the goddesses who have gone to war wore something similar to this so here I am." I said grabbed the cloak Lorenzo had also given me and slipping it over my head. 

"Okay," I huffed when they continued to stare, "stopping looking at me! It's actually pretty comfortable okay." I reasoned as I pulled the hood over my head and tried to hid in it's darkness. They didn't stop. I growled, "I hate you all." 

I turned around and went to the other side of the jet to start the cloaking spell. 

I sat Indian style on the floor then closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Fiat silentium. Camouflage nos in caelum. Nemo nos videt, audit nos sentire vel nobis." I started repeating over and over again until the spell spread to the rest of the planes and helicopters. Only we were able to detect each other. 

I closed my eyes again and when I opened them I took a minute to let the white of my eyes fade. I stood up and returned to the others. "It's done, how much longer before we reach their camp?" I asked. 

"Maybe another two hours." Mason said. 

I walked up to were Mason, Michael, and Logan were huddled around a map. They were going over the plan. 

Logan started to review, "okay so we're going to drop down here, Madison is going to cover us from above until the last soldier is clear on the ground." Logan lead off.