Chapter 14: I just got out of a coma, let's eat some greasy burgers."

Meet your main character, Dr. Madison Lancaster. Of course she has red hair and it's a lot crazier than in this picture but not Merida-like. This is Kate Mara. Perfect for Madison. 

There were so many unanswered questions. So many things happened that have been left open. I couldn't think. Well, that's a lie. I can, I'm actually going into overload. 

There's the obvious: Logan and I are the destined King and Queen of Werewolves. 

We have powers

Something big is coming, something that required for the King and Queen to rise again. 

Jen is pregnant and Mason is still freaking out

Parker and Michael are having problems

I'm not entirely sure what's going on with Seb and Rachel

My boss is still being a real prick

Logan hasn't told me how that meeting went, the one with his old pack

For some reason Logan uses every excuse not to let me in his office unless he is already in there. 

Seb is still getting even more distant from me. 

Rogues have tried to kidnap me twice already. 

I've told Logan I love him which actually isn't a problem. I kind of just wanted to say it. 

Logan's lawyers still haven't come up with anything concerning the boys's arrest. 

Am I missing anything? 

Oh yeah the boys's birthday is this week. Yeah, three of them are all on the same week. Tommy is this Tuesday which is today, Liam's is this Thursday, and Seb's is this Sunday. 

I hand a lot of planning to do. But this year, it was easier because I knew what they wanted. Back in their freshman year the boys had asked me if they could have a huge birthday blowout. I was just starting out as on up and coming artist so I sadly couldn't do it. But now I can. 

However, I didn't want to mix their birthday's together like that because they'd think I was doing it to make my life easier. So, I'll give each of them something special on their day and then have their big party on Saturday. 

At least that's one thing solved for now. 

I turned on my side to face Logan. He was sleeping peacefully with his face pressed into the pillow and his soft snores humming in my ears. I smiled at him. 

My love. 

I snuggled further into his side and pulled the blankets all the way up to my shoulders and over my head. I was freazing my butt off. It was the start of winter and I was always cold even wrapped up in blankets but my body always heated up when Logan was around. 

But I had to get up since today was Tommy's birthday. I scooted out of his embrace which he sleepily fought me on which was just as hard when he was awake.

I went to take a shower and quickly get ready for the day. I went to Logan's sleeping figure and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He shuffled a little before slightly waking up, "everything okay? Why are you up?" 

"I'm going to take Tommy to breakfast for his birthday and give him his present. Do you mind taking the boys to school?" 

"No it's fine, I'll stop by your classroom before I head to the office then." He started to wake up with every passing word. I shook my head lightly, "I'll probably be late so just head to your office." He gave me another kiss before I left.