Introduction

I used to be a normal kid living a normal life, well, if you consider using magic and stuff like that normal. What? Magic doesn't exist? Oh, believe me, it does! And I'm not talking about the "bippity boppity boop" you're a pumpkin magic! I'm talking about, like, the stuff out of Harry Potter! Yeah! That's scary. But I'll get to that soon!

Before I go any further, I must say, if you don't believe in magic and other worlds and mystical creatures and stuff like that, then close this book, put it back on the shelf, and walk away. Go back to your regular safe lives hidden from the truth, lying to yourselves. If you want to know the truth, read on. Discover what you need to know. This isn't just my story. It could be yours too! But beware! What you read may change your look on the world around you! But enough of that!

Sorry if I sound a bit pushy! I'm not usually like that! I'm just a bit stressed out. Otherwise, I'm just your not so typical fifteen year old kid! I was just mysteriously found on a doorstep, know magic, can use a sword, and can pull off fighting moves like in The Matrix. Enough about myself. By the time you're done this book, you'll probably know more about me than most. I want to keep this brief, so let me just say, strange things are happening, the stuff of legend. It's not cool! I'm even freaked out about it and, trust me, it takes a lot to accomplish that!

These aren't good things, either. They could mean the end of the world as we know it. The end of worlds! I'm writing this so you may know my story. So you can join the fight. But in doing so, you also open yourself to the other side. My side. I'm just going to jump into this so try and keep up! Find a nice place to sit, away from others, and begin. For me, the day my life turned around, the day it all began was...