President Billy Bob Jr.

Let's go! I jumped down out of the vehicle and saw the White House standing before my eyes. "What happened to this place?" The same, that happened to all of us! "What in the world do you do you mean?" Zombies! "I know that, but the White House is destroyed!" Oh, we need to help the president! We started for the door when we heard a huge scream of zombies. "Run for the White House!" We began for the White House and then someone screamed "help!" We must destroy this herd quickly! "Get into the White House!" No, we have to save them! The herd is a few minutes out! "Get the hell in the White ho...ahhh." You ok? "Hellllp!" Who do I save? Do I save the special ops person or the other person? Ummmmm, I'll save her in one minute and the other in the rest of the time! I'm coming! I headed over to her and saw lots of blood spread all over the floor and walls. Creepy lady? Hello! "Behind you! I turned around and saw a zombie herd heading towards me. "Into the basement!" I ran over to the basement door to see the creepy lady standing there. "Get your butt behind me, now!" I went through the door way and got behind her as she pulled out something that looked like a Heat Ray. What is that? "It's are savor!" What? Then she pulled the trigger and out came a red beam that destroyed all the zombies! How the hell did you get a weapon like that? "I forgot to tell you, I'm your daughter from the future. We need to get to the presidents office!" Where? "Top floor, follow me!" I started to follow her up the stairs and realized that I still don't have her name, we reached the presidents office and saw that he was not there. "Where's the president?" Wait a minute, I'm not going anywheres with you unless you give me a name! I don't care if you say your my daughter, I need to have your name to be certain! "I'm Olivia Smitherian."  That's the name I always wanted my kid to be named. "Ok now that we got that out of the way, lets find something that tells us where the president is!" His computer is still on his desk! I walked over to it to see that a video was opened up with the presidents face on it. There's a video that's opened on his computer! "Play it!" I clicked play and the president was saying "If you are watching this, you have realized that the world have fallen apart! I, President Billy Bob Jr. bow my name to destroy every last thing walking on this planet! In five seconds this computer will self destruct! 5, 4, 3..." Run! "2, 1" Booooom! I looked inside the room to see that the computer didn't ever self destruct. "What the heck!" What's that sound? "It's...going...to draw the zombies near us, turn it off!" I mad my way on the floor to the desk. I stood up and smashed the computer. The sound is stopping! "What? I can't hear a word!" I walked over to the window to notice that thousands of zombies were heading our way. Olivia?