Murder Mission

It was time they sent me on my next mission. After the strange meeting with the Captain I'm really needing this mission. It's to get Intel on the Captain himself. Find things out about him, his team, and anything that makes him vulnerable.
I slip my face mask on and push loose strands of hair away from my pale scar stained face. The first location I have to go is some Veterans home. Captain America has a friend that works there, Sam Wilson. He's the quickest way to get under the Captain's skin. I return to the simple matter at hand. Getting ready for this mission. As I finish putting my uniform on I think of something.
I'm on a train. Hanging on for dear life beside a man with dark brown hair. Then the rail I'm holding onto breaks.
"Bucky! Alex!" I hear someone scream as I'm falling. The man falling somewhat quicker than me.
I pull myself out of that memory. It actually was a memory. Now I have my own mission, I need to find out more about this. More about the man falling beside me. And more about that voice. Something about both of them seem hauntingly familiar. 'I can't do this right now!' I think. 'I'll deal with the Captain's friend first and then think about my own mission.'
I grab my trusty gun and knife and exit my room. Once in one of HYDRA's bummers I set course for the VA.

The ride wasn't long. I were there now. Thank gosh I'd picked on of the inconspicuous hummers, but Sam Wilson would know I was HYDRA and the Veterans would know that something was REALLY wrong when a girl with a metal arm and several guns came barging in and shooting at things. So I parked around back and snuck inside. Then I readied my gun once I thought I was Sam. I shot at him, unluckily he dodged the bullet and security came to back him up. The wasted all their bullets since they reflected off my arm and bulletproof vest. I fought most of the men to the ground with ease. Easy prey for a highly trained assassin. But Sam would be different, this man could fight from what I've heard. And who knows if the Captain would show up, Sam could've had time to tell him.
As Sam charged I pulled my knife from its concealed sleeve and jabbed him in the side. I fought him to the ground but he swung back knocking that damn face mask off. Then punched me again in the face this time knocking me off balance enough for him to take the advantage. He flipped over and slammed me to the ground. All the while I was still kicking and punching at him. Then I saw the shield. The Captain had arrived, of course he'd show up to help his friend. I land on swift punch to Sam's face rendering him unconscious. I jump up and jab my knife at the Captain. He dodged easily and grabs my arms. Twisting the real one enough to put me on the ground. Then, to my surprise, an old retired Vet turns to us and looks at me. He picks up on of the dead officer's guns. The other Vets just sit watching with sole fear. The nurses hide. And the old Vet shots me in my stomach.
The Captain just then realized that I'd be shot and instead of leaving me for dead he picked me up and held me in his arms. Just looking at me. That's when I remembered something really important about my past. This man HYDRA had sent me to kill was Steve Rogers. A man I loved in the 40's. A man I still loved.
"HYDRA....is..the....monster." I made out to him before I was engulfed in darkness.