Haunted: Part Two

I'd cried all day. My sister was all I had in this new century. This new world! I didn't know what I was gonna do. But I decided to get up. Maybe go talk to someone. Anyone. Not Steve. He was kind of out of commission right now, he'd be off in Steve's Land ever since Alex had flatlined.
"No you dummy! Died! I died!" I heard someone say. "Yeah, Buck! Over here. It's me."
I turned my head to face a little figure sitting in my windowsill. "Alex?"
"Hiya James. Miss me?"
I observed the sight before my eyes. I was hallucinating. This wasn't my sister. This was my imagination. Had to be. Her arm was healed. She was in her army uniform and her hair was done up 40's style. Her figure smaller than it had been when I rescued her from HYDRA. This was an evil version, my mind's evil version, of my sister in the 40's before HYDRA got their hands on her and altered her. She had HYDRA Alex's brainwashed personality though. Then it got weird. I saw another hallucination! This one was taller and more muscular in stature. Alex after HYDRA, after her own dose of super soldier serum. Her metal arm intact and wearing a hospital gown SHIELD had adorned on her when we brought her in. Her personality was the sweet Alex I'd know my whole life.
"Don't believe her Bucky. I'm still alive. I've just gotta fight this." She says.
"Well then you can wake up right?" I ask.
"Sorry. I don't have control over Alex's body. I'm a figment of your imagination. And you control me. Actually. You can control which Alex you really wanna talk to right now. Note that the evil on is gone?"
I nod. "But I don't wanna see you either. I wanna see my sister. My real sister." I shut my eyes as the hallucination turns to dust in the wind.

I wake up in my room cradling a pillow. My eyes puffy from crying. Those things. Hallucinations? No. Just horrible nightmares. It was painful even having the thought of my sister in my head. She wasn't ok right now and I couldn't face that. All this shit was gonna haunt me until she was better, or until worse comes to worse.