First Day

Hey new story from me and I'm going to attempt titles! Yay but I'm going to suck and resort to chapter one chapter two etc... Anyways hope you enjoy, SEPTIPLIER AWAY!!!

Jacks Point Of View

"Why did you have to grow up so fast," my mom said sweetly while hugging me goodbye as I continued to load the car, " I hope you make a lot if friends and do well and call me every weekend and please visit."

She started to cry, why did she have to be so emotional I understand I'm the last and youngest child but I'm only going during the school year I will be back over the summers.

"Shit! Mom can you go on the table and grab my wand for me."

"What did I say about that language, and yes I'll be right back darling."

She walked into the house as I shut the trunk of the car, I didn't want to go on a plane but the stupid school had to be in the middle of fucking nowhere so it was hiden from non magical people, why did I have to be a wizard I just want a normal life. My mom came back out with wand in hand and opened the drivers side door and got in hanging me my wand. I spined it with my fingers and then stuck it in my pant pocket.

Author distacts you with a time skip it worked

I boarded the plane and sat down next to some blue haired boy, I wonder what class he's in because he's fucking hot. He looked at me and damn he had the most beautiful eyes ever, I felt a rush if heat flow to my cheeks, damn it I'm blushing! I tried to play it cool, I sat down and put my headphones in and played my music, I started to feel my eyelids become heavy and I feel asleep. In some up when I felt someone tap my arm, I looked over and realized it was that blue hair kid I was sitting next to.

"Hey um we're like 5 minutes away so I thought I would wake you up and tell you." He had such a deep sexy voice,

"Oh thank you." I smiled and he smiled back,

"No problem, I'm Mark, a wizard."

"Oh cool I'm a wizard too, Seán but i prefer Jack." I held out my hand to shake it, his hands are really soft.

"This is my first year here, is it yours too?"

"Yea it is, guess we will be in the same house, maybe even roommates."

"You're right."

We heard over the intercoms that we were landing so I grabbed my backpack, Mark reached for his bag to and I felt our hands touching but we just stayed still, I felt a heat rush to my cheeks again and then I moved my hand. I got my bag and got ready to leave,

"Hey Jack can I see your phone for a minute?"

"Um sure."

He handed me my phone back and smiled, I saw that he gave me his number! Holy shit he gave me his number. I smiled back and slinger my bag onto my shoulder.

Its a bird. Its a plane. Its a time skip... Wow.

I walk into my room after tour and I saw him again,Mark, I guess we are roommates after all.

"Hey I guess were roommates."

"Guess so, so what's your classes."

"I don't know yet."

"Well I'll take the top bunk if that's alright."

"To be honest with you I'm afraid of heights so that's perfect."

He started to laugh.

"What have you not heard of a wizard having fears! Stop laughing!"

"Sorry but since its late I'm going to bed, you don't mind if I sleep in my underwear do you?"

"No not really I do too so its fine."

"Okay,goodnight Jack."

"Night,Mark"

He stripped down and I found myself blushing at his perfectly in shape toned body. I went to my bunk and just got in taking off my jeans.

Hey guys I know its short but enjoy the first chapter there will be more to come!!!!!