Late Starts In Potions

:Marks Point Of View:

"Mark,Mark,MARK!" I awoke to Jack shaking me vigorously and shouting my name. "About fooking time you woke, I swear i think your a bear. I've been yelling at ya for at least five minutes and you slept through your alarms, now get ready we are already late."

"Oops," I looked into his big blue eyes and tried to get ups,but I couldn't, I then realized a weight on op of me and two legs straddling my hips, I held back every nerve to just pull him down kiss him, who wouldn't though, I've liked him since I saw him on the plane, I wish he was gay but he probably has a girlfriend he loves back at home and is probably straight.

"I uh can't get up, you are um kinda on top of me..."

"Oh yea uh sorry." he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and jumped off of me with a blush rushing to his face, does he like me? No Mark it was just because of how awkward that was. I got out of bed and grabbed the school uniform, each one is different, it depends on what you are. For me since I am a wizard my uniform was a black shirt that hugged your body so it was like impossible to breath, black skinny jeans that i'm surprised that it wasn't crushing my balls, black shiny shoes, with a motherfucking bright blue tie. They have a thing with black it seems but I bright blue tie just to top it off. I hate uniforms but hey I'm not going to argue because I'm in the best school for magical supernatural people there is so ill just have to put up with it. I grabbed my bag and Jack followed doing the same, I checked to see if I had my wand and phone, yup. 

"Ready?" I say as he nods in response and then we run off to potions.

For some odd reason potions was in the basement which is weird and older student say the teacher, Mr. Cackon, is really weird as well. I pulled out my phone before opening the door,

"We are only 10 mins late, "

"WE ARE STILL LATE!"

I open the door while Jack is pissed at me for making us late i don't  understand why he did wake me up and leave but instead he waited for me. I walk in first and Jack followed me in,

" Ahh there you are. Late. You two must me Fishbach and McLoughlin I assume,:

"Yes Professor, I'm Mark, Mark Fishbach."

"Seàn McLoughlin."

"Okay well boys take your seats," he pointed at two seats next to each other  in the back left corner I look at them, " Quickly now, c'mon."

I walked to the back of the room and sat down while Jack was right behind me and sat down with a pissed look on his face. 

"Sorry," I mumbled loud enough for him to hear

"Yup." well he's pissed he could've left and be on time,his choice to stay though and be late.

About half way through the lesson i got extremely bored i already knew all of this but most of the others didn't but i could tell jack was bored as well so i pulled out my phone and looked for his contact that he added , booper dooper,hm cute. I checked to make sure my ringer was on silent hopefully Jack has his on vibrate, I started to text him and he looked over but didn't seem to care what i was doing because he went back to making his pencil levitate an inch off the desk so he didn't get in trouble for using magic without permission in the classroom.  

Booper Dooper = Jack and Markimoo = Mark

Markimoo: Hi i know you still will probably be pissed, sorry, but what's your next class?

Booper Dooper: Same as yours, spells, and i overreacted its fine.

Markimoo: Okay thanks i thought you were going to be mad for a while anyways this is boring i be spells will be the same stuff we already know and a boring lecture on safety.

Booper Dooper: yea probably and I don't stay mad for long. Actually want to skip spells?

Markimoo: Won't we get caught? and sure why not skip if we can.

Booper Dooper: Nah we won't get caught and if we do i'll take the blame okay .

Markimoo: You sure?

Booper Dooper: Yea I'm sure

Markimoo: Alright

Jack and I put our phones away and smiled at each other. We both waited impatiently for the class to end, I got bored and I found myself staring at Jack then the bell rang. I stood up and packed my stuff up quickly and When I was done Jack was waiting.I walked towards him and felt a soft but warm hand grab mine, I look down its jacks, then he bolts off dragging me behind we run through the corridors and up the stairs to our dorm room. we got there and he opened the door pushing me in.

HEHE tiny cliffhanger but more to come soon! But I'll see all you dudes in the next chapter buh-bye!