Decision

(A/N : to avoid further confusion,Kise Nanami will be referred as Nanami and Kise Ryota will be referred as Kise.)

"Nana-cchi. Could you please stop with the silent treatment already? You haven't spoken a word to me after we left your school's gate. Nana-cchi. Oi, Nana-cchi."

"Argghh. Shut up Ryo! All of this is your fault. Can't you just pipe down for a sec?" pouting, the older Kise finally shut his mouth considering that his sister has yet to cool down.

"I told you numerous times already Ryo. Not. To. Come. To. My. School. And yet you never did listen to anything that I forbid you to. It was a good thing that only the basketball team and Rika were there. Or I'd have to face the same thing I faced during middle school. Thanks to you, girls kept pestering me simply to ask questions about you. Kise Ryota, if you are not related to me, I swear to God that I would have assassinated you a long time ago by shredding your body from limb to limb and feed you head alongside your stupid face to the wolves." Though he probably had heard those exact words a million times already but that did not stop him from shuddering and trembling in terror.

Despite being the older twin of the two, Nanami is still scary to Kise Ryota thanks to her sharp tounge.

"B-but Nana-cchi!"

"But what Ryo?" asked Nanami as she scanned the pile of lettuces and began holding one by one and start to examine them to make sure they are free from wilted leaves and without any flaw.

"I just wanted to see how Kuroko-cchi was doing. And also probably try to convince him to leave Seirin for Kaijou. His talents are wasted by remaining at Seirin." As Nanami walked over the cashier with her older brother trailing behind her, she said nothing as Kise kept babbling.

"You know he got talents Nana-cchi. And you should know that convincing him to go to Kaijou is the best thing for him." Even as Nanami payed the cashier and the two got out of the store and began walking to their home with Kise being forced to carry everything, the older twin has yet to shut his mouth about persuading Kuroko Tetsuya to go to Kaijou.

Finally getting sick and tired of his whining, Nanami sighed and shot him a look enough to shut him up.

"I'm saying this once and only once. I expect you to abide to it or the press are going to publish a picture of a cute four year old blonde girl in a pink dress." Kise's face was drained from colours the second the picture was mentioned.

"Don't you ever talk Kuroko into transferring schools. Don't approach him just to talk him to get into a school with a better basketball history. Just leave him alone. Got it?"

"But why Nana-cchi?"

"Ryo, we both know what happened in the few last months we were in Teiko. You know that, I know that. We all know about that. And we both know how Tetsu felt about that. You know that he almost gave up the sport he loves. Let him do what he wanted to do, Ryo. As much as I know that you worship Tetsu as a mentor, you should let him do things that he wanted to do. We both are well informed of what kind of a person Tetsu is. He must be doing this for a good reason. "

Even though he wanted to object to that, a huge part of him knows that what his younger twin is saying is right. There is no reason or any other excuse that he can give to her.

"Okay Nana-cchi. If you say so."

"Now there is my good boy. Come on, let's go home. And I'll make you your favourite side dishes for your bento box tomorrow. Deal?" instantly Kise perked up when the mention of his lunch for tomorrow.

"You are not kidding right?"

"Why would I be?" pulling the shorter raven in his arms, he smiled with pleasure and pure content.