Chapter 2

Olivia's POV

I entered inside my first class, I took my seat and patiently waiting for the teacher arrive, and I can see that all of my classmates are gossiping, while some are doing pranks to one another and while some started to talk about me when I entered inside the class.

Since I'm bored and I have nothing to do and the teacher is taking too long, I put my earphones on and started listening 'Livin on the edge' by my favorite rock band 'Aerosmith'.

I'm glad that my dad got a good taste in music. I remembered that time when I was a little girl. When I went at the basement and I found a box that is filled of old rock bands record cds.

---*flashback* ---

I blew the dust off the record's paper case and pulled out the record and curiously what it sounds like if I play it. I carried the heavy box with me and went out of the basement and started to walk at the hall room.

As I set down the heavy box and wiping off my sweat on my forehead, I took out the album that says 'Queen's Greatest Hits II'.

After I finished reading the song lists, I took out the record and started blowing the dust off and placed on the phonograph and placing the needle on the edge of the record and started playing it.

' Tonight I'm gonna have myself a real good time

I feel alive and the world it's turning inside out Yeah!

I'm floating around in ecstasy
So don't stop me now don't stop me

'Cause I'm having a good time having a good time'

A smile crept on my face while I'm listening to the music and told to myself "How come I never heard this type of music before?" I stood up and started dancing.

'I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies

Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity

I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva

I'm gonna go go go
There's no stopping me!'

Since I'm alone in the house with Dina, I turned the volume up more and the room is now filled with loud music and I know Dina didn't mind it at all if I'm playing the song too loud because the house is too quiet.

I stood on the chair and doing the 'air guitar style' " Don't stop me now!!" I sang with joy while spreading my arms out.

Out of nowhere I heard a chuckle and turned around and saw my dad leaning against the wall and it seems that he was there all along, watching me for a minute while I am listening and dancing to the song.

"Daddy!" I jumped realizing my dad is there, I excitedly ran towards him and he picked me up and swung me around.

"Hello my little princess!" he happily said to me. "It seems that you found one of my favorite albums!" he said while still have a smile on his face.

"Yup! I never heard this type of music before and I'm glad that I have this amazing music to listen." I said cheerily.

"And also why you hid some of your albums in the basement dad?" I asked confusedly.

"Well my little princess, it's because your mother doesn't want to hear this type of music and she prefer to listen to classical music." he answered to my question.

"But mommy's taste is so boring. One time mommy forced me to listen to classical music and it just made me feel sleepy and bored too!" I whined while my dad laugh at my response.