Chapter 6

Xena's POV

After the incident, My friends and I are heading at my house to eat our takeout pizza.

Throughout the ride, my mind drifts back at Olivia, that time when I saw her that she was in trouble.

On the outside, I'm telling to myself I should've mind my own business and ignore her and she deserve it, but on the inside, I have a feeling the needs to save her but I can't, cuz of me being a stubborn idiot.

I tried to looked away and I thinking that I should've not be involve of it.

That's where I heard her begging them to stop and I turned to see that she's afraid and crying at the same time.

Seeing her like that makes me want to punch someone for making her feel that way.

I quickly began to walk and feeling all angry that my hands turned to fists and now facing at the douchebag.

I punched the guy's face and I heard a crack afterwards, meaning I broke his nose, I cringed at the thought of it.

I was so proud of myself, looking pretty badass for myself but on the inside my knuckles hurt as fuck but I've to look cool at least, maybe in front of Olivia.

And my friends helped me out to beat their asses up and they should know that those jerks messed up with a wrong person.

After those assholes left, her friends came and saw Olivia was fine. And the reaction of Dawn's face was hilarious and she couldn't believe that my friends and I saved Olivia after she told to them.

I immediately told my friends to get going, so that we can go home and eat our pizza and leave Olivia and her friends behind. Cuz clearly I don't have time for their drama.

Right now, I'm on the front seat of my car and Sam decided he'll drive my car instead, while the rest are in the backseats.

Placing my elbow on the car door and staring at the buildings and people walking on the streets.

Seeing the purple-orange sunsets begun to changed into an evening night. I'm always mesmerized the beauty of the sunsets and evenings.

We're almost in our destination. "Ah, home sweet home." Aaron said happily.

Sam parked my car in front of my house and closed the engine and we started getting out of the car.

Walking to the front porch and I took out my key to unlock the main door. Once I opened the door, I've been greeted by my huggable sister.

"Welcome back, big sis." Xandra said cheerily, I gave her a big hug as well. "I'm back."

"Can you give us a hug too?" Sam happily asked, Xandra quickly jump to Sam's arms and begun to greet each other. "I missed you so much Sam!"

"Hey! What about me??" Aaron said while doing his puppy dog's eyes and had a fake sad pout. "Haha, Of course I missed you." Xandra gave him a hug as well.

Aaron settle Xandra down and she begun to hug Nicole as well "Hey Nicole! Will you teach me again how to karate?" Xandra excitedly said.

"Sure my humble student but first, we bought pizza and we should eat first." Nicole said happily.

"You bought pizza?!" Nicole giggled at the Xandra's reaction.

"Of course, plus we even bought your favorite 'Hawaii' pizza and we all know that you love to eat it." Nicole smiled.

"Come on, let's save for the chit chat, so we can start eating the pizza" I told to them.

"Xandra, where's mom?" I asked.