Chapter 5

Olivia's POV

I'm surprised that Xena is having the same class as me and I can see that she's felt the same way as I am.

I think that her friend beside her is Sam and I heard a lot about him that girls are so into him and slept a tons of girls and I can understand why, cuz he looked really charming but to me, I don't feel any attraction to him.

They begun to walk and while they're passing by, Xena is eyeing me for sec, that made me felt shivering from her stare.

While Sam gave me a tiny smile and a friendly wink at me and the both of them headed at the back, which is like third row seats at my back.

They sat down on their chair and Xena placed her legs on table and hands behind her head, feeling like she owns this school and nobody is going to mess with her.

It seems that she caught me staring at her, I quickly turned my head and stared at my desk.

"Omg! Did I stared her for a few minutes? Gosh I'm such a creep."

I shook my head and trying myself to forget it and just hope the teacher will come any sooner, so I can distract myself from listening to my teacher's lesson instead.

Thank god that our teacher 'Ms. Anderson' arrived, she closed the door and proceed to face us "Okay class, please behave and take your seats." the students went back to their seats, the teacher was about to start our lesson but then her attention went to Xena.

Everyone are facing at her and including me and we can see that she's not sitting in a proper position and even thought Xena knows that Ms. Anderson is already here, it's like she doesn't give damn about it.

"Ms. Scarlett, would you kindly remove your legs and please sit properly?" Ms. Anderson commanded with a serious tone but still have a chill look, Xena lifted her one eyebrow up with a bored face. I shook my head that she's being disrespectful towards Ms. Anderson.

"Ms. Scarlett, I will say it one more time, if you please kindly remove your legs and if you don't follow what I'm saying, then you will have a detention after school." Ms. Anderson warned this time, then Xena annoyingly sigh and began to settle down her legs and fixed her sitting position.

"Thank you Ms. Scarlett." Xena rolled her eyes. "Okay class, please take out your books and turn to page 19." she instructed and we took out our books and turned around to see Xena just lazily picked up her book and doesn't give a damn to learn anything.

I turned away and and just stare at my book instead, hoping it will distract myself.

It seems that minutes are passing by and I can't wait for this class to end. I personally love learning new things but sometimes I just want to lay on my bed and watch my favorite anime 'One Punch Man'.

Biting the end of my pen and concentrating of my lesson but yet again I got pretty distracted for just having a thoughts about Xena. When she gave me a warm smile while we're in the canteen that time.

It made me have this weird feeling inside my stomach again.

'My god! Why is she torturing me like this?'

Okay, I just have to shake this weird feeling inside of me and concentrate my lesson instead.

***

*rinng rinng*

"Okay class, that's it for today's lesson, please don't forget to review your lesson from page 19 to 26, cuz we're going to have a pop quiz next week and better prepare for it."