Decided

I decided to get out of the house and go for a jog in the park and just be on my own today. Melanie wanted to spend time with Amelia so I dropped her off and came here. "Stupid fucking Nicholas, stupid fucking football team, stupid fucking slut." I chanted over and over again.

It gave me drive to continue my pace. Out under a tree next to where I was jogging I saw Cameron. I haven't talked to him since I got back with Nicholas. Whenever I'm having problems with Nicholas is the only time we ever really bump into each other.

He's probably angry with me. "Hey." I said jogging up to him. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes. "Hi." He said before looking back down at his laptop. "How are you?" I said taking a seat and crossing my legs in the grass. "Fine." one worded responses. Yeah he was pissed and he had every reason to be.

"What're you working on?" I said as he clearly was occupied by something else. "Why are you even over here right now Natalia? You and nick had a fight or something?" He said annoyed. "I can't just talk to you when I want?" I said looking down.

"No, because when you were out on the streets and Nicholas was treating you like trash, I was there. I wasn't expecting you to leave him for me but man I hoped you would. I was there for you when he wasn't." He'd kept his voice low enough not to cause a scene. "You only call on me when you need help with something and I'm tired of being your shoulder to lean on. I only helped you because I lov--." He stopped his words.

"Whatever Natalia." He said closing his laptop and grabbing his bag before walking away. Great, now the whole world hates me. I wasn't trying to use Cameron. I saw him as a friend that was suppose to do what friends do. Help one another.