A month

Sonic p.o.v

It's been a month since I have been normal again, during that time I remembered everything that had happened when I was a toddler. I might be normal again, but everything else isn't. Shadow was been over protective every since and even Silver has been following me at times. I can't do anything without them there. I mean I know why and I don't mind them but at times it can get to much. Since then Shadow, Silver and I got a house and we share the rent.

At the moment I'm in my room, I told Amy I would take her to the movies, she has changed too, she isn't a stalker anymore and I might have a crush on her. I know my brothers will be downstairs so I crawled down the steps and carefully look, they are sitting on the couch talking.using my speed I zoom behind one of the couch and peck from the side, they are gone. "Were?" I asked under my breath.

I feel a hand wrap around my mouth and pull me back. I look up and see Shadow and Silver with a smirk on there face "why are you sneaking around?" Shadow asked me. I licked his hand, making him take it off my mouth and make a face "eww".

"None of your business" I mumbled and got up to leave. "Don't make us follow you" Silver warned. I signed "guys I'm just going to the movies!! I'm not going to die!!" I explained. I got a idea "aww but I didn't know y'all cared" I said making a kissy face and opening up my arms "give me a kiss" I teased walking towards them. Shadow pushed my face away with his hand "ew just go" he said.

I smirked before zooming out of the door, to Amy's house. "Hehe got them" I said with a chuckle.

************
If you haven't read the first book I recommend you do and thx everyone that supported my last book and wanted this sequel. Let me know what you think.