Nightmare

Sonic p.o.v.

I was standing and Tails had a gun pointed at me, I was in my baby form "this will help you don't worry" he said as he fired the gun and it hit me, I felt pain flow thru my body and I open my eyes a few minutes later and look down with a gasp, I was still a baby "sorry Sonic I guess you have been a baby for too long two many times, your stuck like that" he said and then just left me there "No!!"

I jumped awake and looked around scared, i crawled out of the bed I was in and crawled on my hands and knees to the living room were Shadow usually slept. It saw a shape of a body and somehow I crawled on top and hit my hands on the persons head "Grrr what?!" The person pushed himself up and I went flying off on the floor. I started to get tears in my eyes as the light came on and I saw it was Scourge "sorry..Scourge ..I thought you were Shadow" I said turning to crawl away.

I felt him pick my up and I panicked "I'm sorry!!" I yelled but then I was confused as he hugged me "what are you doing?" I questioned him as he held me in both his hands and looked straight at me "why were you crying?" I looked down not looking him in the eye. "Come on tell your best friend in the world!" He said sitting on the couch and putting me in his lap. I looked at him "do you promise not to laugh at me?" I asked looking at my tiny hands, "sure blue I promise".

I took a deep breath and told him "well I had a dream were I could never be turned back to normal and no one cared and and..." I bursted out crying in front of my evil twin. He looked at me "come on blue don't cry you know a lot of people care for you very much and would never leave you" he said holding me tight. I was a little surprised but I cried into his fur.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up in Scourge lap, I looked up to see he was asleep so I crawled of the couch and crawled to the kitchen to see if anyone was awake, I crawled in and stared at the sign In Front of me,

The song hello was playing and Shadow was dancing while flipping some pancakes , he was dancing like crazy and singing "hello from the other side! I must have called a thousand times!! Too tell you I'm so-" he twirled in a circle and stopped right when he saw me. He slowly put down the plate he was holding and stopped the music , we both just stared at each other for the longest time till I smirked , he have me a warning glance,

I giggled before crawling away, he ran after me and picked me up "faker, you can't tell anyone!" He pleaded as I smiled at him "fine I won't tell...if you do some stuff for me." He gave me a look "what stuff?." I smirked "hehe"

*****************
Hehehe what all think?