Waking up

Sonic woke up to find himself home, in his bed. He looked around confused "why is everything so big?" He asked as his eyes widened after hearing his voice. He looked down to see he was in dippers and was about a 11 month year old baby. It was then that Shadow came in "hey faker how are you?" He asked him walking to the bed. Sonic didn't answer he just looked up at Shadow "what happened?" Was all he asked.

"I don't know I guess after they kicked you out of the movies you went somewhe..." Sonic cut his off "wait how did you know I was kicked out?!" Sonic asked starting to get mad. "Um...I...Amy told me?" Shadow lied as Sonic glared "your the one that threw that popcorn thing!" He yelled as he tried to get of the bed but fell on his butt "why can't I walk?" He asked trying to stand.

"Looks like your younger than last time" Shadow said picking him up. "Put me down!" Sonic said still mad. "You can't even crawl" was all the ultimate life form said before heading down stairs.

Silver was having breakfast when they walked in. "Morning tiny" he laughed as Shadow put him down on a high chair, and got the baby food. "I want real food" sonic complained as Shadow came with the food "nope" was all he said as he held the spoon full of food to the baby's mouth. Sonic turned his head to the side and shut his mouth tight.

"Not again" the dark hedgehog signed. Silver got up "go eat Shadow I got this" he said with a smirk. Shadow nodded before walking off to eat. "Are you going to be a good boy?" Silver asked in a baby voice. Sonic just glared at the Silver hedgehog.

Shadow had just finished eating when Silver showed up covered in baby food and sucking his thumb "can't handle a baby?" Shadow chuckled as Silver pointed that way "he bit my finger!" He cried washing his hands.

Sonic was sitting on the high chair trying to get down when Shadow came in "your not getting down till you eat" he said walking up to him. "Then give me chile dog" he said stubbornly. "Your not getting chile dog!" Shadow said firmly. Sonic eyes starts to sting and tears fell out "I....I'm....n..not...crying.....I...h..hate...being....a...baby!" He cried more.

Shadow picked him up and rubbed his back "shh shh don't cry,....I...I'm sorry" he said slowly as he calmed down. Soon Sonic fell asleep, Shadow turned to go when he saw Silver there with a stupid grin on his face "someone cares" he teased as Shadow grabbed the baby food and threw it at him. "Hey! I just got clean!" He complained as Shadow smirked.

Meanwhile at a unknown location:

"Step one is complete" a voice Said before someone laughed "soon, soon we shall rule!"

*********
How do y'all like to me to write? Like this way or character p.o.v like the last chapter or this one? And what y'all think so far?