A deal, too die for

The two tailed fox worked hard on the machine, sweat on his forehead as he stood up, wiping it away with the back of his palm. Shadow walked in with Manic and Sonic, holding the blue one upside down in his arm.

   Manic giggled and ran over, Tail grinning "ready to be a big boy again?" He squealed and nodded, jumping up and down happily "yes! Yess!"

*small teem sleep of getting the toddle into the machine, a few bruises later *

Manic squealed as smoke filled up the room, everyone coughing like crazy till it finally settled down and the normal looking teenage hedgehog stood in front of them, smirking "I'm back!! Manic in the house!" He chuckled and scooped up small Sonic, ruffling his fur "now who is older huh?" He teased, Sonic squealing and trying to push him away "my turn!!!!"

Shadow's ears lowered quietly "Sonic..you have to wait a while more.." Sonic ran over, head tilted "why?" The dark hedgehog didn't replay, he simply picked him up and walked out "you see tiny...um..they have to make a new machine to change you." Shadow mumbled, unable to tell the tiny one the truth.

Shadow was walking home with Sonic when smoke appeared, Mephiles the dark appearing, a smirk spread along his muzzle as if his skin had ripped apart to form his mouth, sharp fangs gleaming. Shadow glared quietly, Mephiles walking over "well well well..if it isn't Shadow and tiny Blue..listen I have a deal for you shadow...ill turn Sonic back but you must give me....you" he laughed darkly. "What do you say Ultimate? I life for a life."

Shadow looked down at Sonic quietly, ears lowered before looking at Mephiles "I-

**************************
What would you tell shadow to do? Should I continue this book?