Scourge?!!

Shadow growled again as his eyes widened "what do you mean a trap!?" The oldest green one looked down once more "it was a plan me and Mephiles had....we were going to take him, that's why I came here.....but I fell for the annoying ones cuteness....I couldn't do it....and you can't go....if you do he will kill you or him..." He mumbled.

Silver hugged Manic close "we have to go after him." Scourge snarled "didn't you hear?! You can't!" The ebony hedgehog growled and teleported away, appearing in the base, hiding quietly he walked around the base, searching for his little blue friend.

Mephiles was watching him quietly, a sleeping blue toddler in one arm and his claws out on his other hand, he slowly sneaked up on Shadow, lashing at his back. The ebony ones ears twitched and he quickly teleported before he could hit him, appearing behind him, he was about to chaos blast him but he stop midway, seeing the toddler in his grasp. Mephiles chuckled evilly at this.

Sonic shifted in his arms, sleeping peacefully as a baby would. "Now, if you want your little faker back, join me" he whispered, petting Sonic's head slowly. Shadow was about to reply when Scourge ran in, pausing to see what was going on, regret showing in his eyes before going cold again.

"Scourge hook up sonic to the machine" Mephiles chuckled as he did as he was told, the sleeping toddler's head falling on his shoulder as he carried him, blue eyes softening slightly. "Scourge don't help him!" Shadow yelled, running only to be stopped by a fist, sending him back. Slowly the evil one walked up to him, kneeling down "say goodbye to Sonic, you should have joined me....hehe."

"You see, this machine will take all the energy he has...." And with a click of a button a scream echoed true the base. Tears formed in Shadows eyes as he yelled "CHOAS BLAST!!" Everything was destroyed as he got up and walked to the machine, slowly the machine opened....showing a empty seat and one small blue quill......

*************
Sorry for taking so long to update! I have been busy with school but now it's over so I might have more time hehe anyone there you have it please let me know what y'all think about it ^^