Chapter Four.

After a nice, hot shower, Kirsten returned to the basement to find Nate's company had already arrived.

She didn't want to draw any attention to herself, so she kept quiet as she say in the back of the room. Nate noticed her return, so he figured he'd introduce her.

"Um, guys, this is Kirsten. The girl I told you I found." Nate introduced while his friends Jack Gilinsky, Sam Wilkinson, and Derek Luh stared in awe.

"This is her?" Derek couldn't believe it. In his mind, he was wondering how he found a woman like this wandering the forest. Derek leaned to Nate, whispering in his ear.

"Man, you ain't check to see if anyone was looking for her or nothin'?" He wasn't sure why he asked him. Derek knew what Nate held her captive for.

Nate shook his head, not taking his eyes off her gorgeous figure with curves that could kill. Her golden brown skin was smooth to the touch. Derek knew his friends could be low, but chaining up an innocent girl was way too far.

Derek could see the look on his friends' faces. They resembled wild dog looking at a fresh piece of meat. "Why would I?" Nate jokingly questioned. Derek was scared for Kirsten.

He knew what Nate invited them over for, and Derek wasn't about to let that happen..

5