Work out!!

Rated PG
Jim left for New York City last night and was sad as he and Mayim was married one day ago and he had to leave so soon. They had been dating for some time now they have been together the night shamy got together. They have been engaged for 12 months they finely decided to tie the knot. Jim has arrived at he's apartment that he has there and decided to Skype Mayim to tell her he is there safe.
Beep, Beep,
Jim: hello honey, how is my beautiful wife?
Mayim: hello my hansom husband I am glad to see you there safe what are your plans for the week?
Jim: well my plan is to work out and read over and over the script and miss you like crazy how about you?
Mayim: work out ay wish I was there to see that you know I love watching tho's muscle get put to good use and I am planing on hanging out with kunarl and Simon for tea and reading over the new script.
Jim: well that sounds great but I am gunna go now and work out when I get back I will show you how much I have missed you.
(Laughter)
Mayim: ok well good bye babe I love you!
Jim: love you too!
After they hung up Jim went down to the gym and started on the tred mill then he was on the weights and before you know it BAM sweat and out of breath he realised he was there for 6 hours and constant sweat was poring from his body so he decided to shower when he was out the shower drying of he had a towel around his waist and tucked in on his hip just then he heard a noise from the living room and .......

A/N:Thank you for reading hope you liked it for my first story the next chapter may be a bit more steamy please comment if you want another chapter thanks again!!