Birthday party

It was a couple of year later when they had gotten over what had happened and things we're calm again they had gon back to L.A. again and it was Bens birthday. Mayim and Jim was setting up his party and bens grandma was setting up the out side with Jim's sister and Mayim's brother Shane  was there to help. Ben was turning 6 and he was smart for his age he was in the tree house wondering why he found making friends so hard as he did have some but they would call him weird for being so smart. Mayim looked out the window to see Ben just sat there.
M: why is Ben so mopey lately?
J: he is a 6year old boy I was when I was his age.
M:why don't you go and talk to him
J:he just might want some time alone
M:Jim just because your dad never had time to talk to you don't mean you should do the same to our boy
J: don't bring my father in to this....

Ben could hear his mom and dad arguing but Ben just looked our across the mountings and trees they lived near. Jim finely came out and climbed the tree to sit with Ben.
Dad: hey buddy why so glum chum.
B: dad do you think I am different?
D: well being different is what makes you unique why do you ask?
B: it's just I don't feel as I have a friend I can rely on or joke with like what normal people have I don't have a best friend.

Ben looks sadly down and Jim puts his arm around Ben and Hugs him and kisses he top of his head
D:you got me I am not just your dad I am you best friend too. (Smiling)
B: your are my best friend and I yours too
D: good now let's go party is ready and I have to make up with your mother

As they went down bens so called friends arrived and they just played but Ben stayed and played with his dad and his uncle Shane they played and played until I was cake Time.
Make a wish Ben they kids told him and it was a big DC comic cake full of heroes.

I wish I could be just as great as my dad.
Ben always looked up to his dad as his hero as he did come to his rescue a couple of years ago.  Ben looked to his dad as he smiled and they all had some cake. 
When it was time for bed Mayim and Jim tucked him in and said there good night but before they could leave Ben said
B: mom dad I love you guys and thanks for the best birthday ever. 
M: I love you too Ben and your welcome glad you had fun night baby.
J: best one so far and I love you too good night big boy.
The door closed all when to bed after a good days work.

A/N: thanks guys and see y'all next Wednesday xx