Save the family!!

As Jim get to the house he runs to the window and see that there is someone inside pointing a gun and shouting then he sees Mayim and his mum tide to chairs and crying and shouting back. Jim runs to the secret door on the left side of the house and manages to get in through it. He is in the basement now and he has managed to get into the house then he hears the phone ring as he is hiding round the corner and the man in the house with the gun has gon to the kitchen to answer it. Before Jim left he told his sister to call and stall the man. Mayim sees Jim and he tells her to be quiet as he untied them but left there mouth peaces on so that the man don't get suspicious. Jim hides again and then just as the man comes back Jim smacks him in the face knocking the gun out of his hands the man gets up and he and Jim start fighting as the man is on top of Jim and starts putting his hands around his through the man was shot in the arm and then Jim looks up seeing Mayim holding the gun he gets up and holds his mum and Mayim tight and gives Mayim the biggest kiss ever he tells them to go out side to the car Mayim tells him she is no leaving him but he tells his mum to go and call the police. As he and Mayim start to question this man they ask him what he wants and who he works for but he tells them nothing so the tie him up and as Mayim ties one of his arms on the chair he spits into her face she looks at Jim and then looks back wiping the spit off so she gets up and kicks him one in the face.
J:that's my girl!
M: did you get Ben is he ok ?
As the walk out side the police have arrived and have ran to the house to get the man and Jim tells her everything and that Ben is ok and he is with his sister and the ambulance tell Jim to go inside the ambulance to get stickers as he has a split lip and a bloody face from fighting and blood all over his knuckles and Mayim and his mum get checked out aswell they are fine but a little tromertised Mayim comes over to thank Jim for his bravery and gives him a gentle kiss as he has a busted lip they all go to Jim's car and the police have given them information for the future and they head to Jim's sisters house to rest and hold there little boy.

A/N: thanks for reading see y'all next Wednesday and thanks for 1K readers xx