Gone!!

Jim always had this special place where when he was a kid and his family would have a argument he would run to this place and it was in the woods. He would run and run until he would stop at this place and now that he was at Texas with Ben and Mayim he was thinking of how long it has been since he was there. Once they had arrived at the ranch where his mum and sister and her kids lived he decided to take Mayim for a walk and Ben was with his grandma.

M:where are we going?
J:you will see

They walked for a long time and once Jim stopped Mayim was confused.
M: what are we doing here?
J:this was the place I used to come to when it was younger and my parents would fight.
M: well it's a very pretty spot
J:I was and still is I just wanted to share this with you

He looked at her so passionately and with all the love he could muster and leaned over and kissed her so sweetly. Then they herd it screaming, Jim and Mayim ran back to the house and there was dust tracks and Jim's mum ran out of the house crying hysterically
J:what happened mom??
Jim's mum: they took him (cries)
J+M: took who and who took them??
JM: they took Ben it was ...it was a man and a woman and they took him when I was cooking and I was the only one in the house and when I turned around I saw them go when I ran after them they were gon(cries)

Jim hugged his mum and Mayim as they were both crying now Jim was holding the tires but he couldn't any more they fell and it has been years since they have fallen. Jim held them a while longer and he saw a peace of paper on the floor it was a police file they must have dropped when they grabbed Ben Jim walked over and picked it up and whipped his tears away and when he saw who they where it made Jim even more angry. 

A/N: thanks guys hope you enjoyed this it was sad but don't worry there will be a happy ending trust me see y'all next week xx