Surprize!!

And.....
There she was Mayim. She had come all this way to be with her lover she had missed him like crazy and couldn't wait for him to be home or to be with him at least.
Jim: Mayim what are you doing here?
(he runs and hugs her so tight )
Mayim: i didn't want to let you be alone so I thought I would come and join you is that ok?
Jim: of course it is I am so happy you are here.
Mayim: WOW!! I can feel you so tense that work out really helps (wink)
Jim: i can show you how much I have missed you if you like?(wink,wink)
Mayim slowly removes Jims towel and reveals a rather exited Jim. They start kissing and open their mouth tasting that sweet taste that he has missed. He picks Mayim up and wrapped her around him he takes them to the bedroom and lay her on the bed as he undresses her once they we're completely naked and in the sheets well let's just say the neighbours we're awake all night from the banging in the next apartment.
*Morning time*
Mayim woke up alone she wondered where Jim had gone then she looked over to see some nice cold glass of orange juice and a note saying:

Good morning beautiful
I have gon to the gym I will be back later unless you wanna come down after your shower I love you
From
James
Xxxxx

After Mayim read this she ran to the shower and got in her gym clothes and went down to the gym to find Jim there lifting weights. She went over to him and squeezed Jims bottom as she kissed his cheek.
Jim:good morning how was your shower?
Mayim: it was ok I would have preferred you there with me but that can be done tomorrow(wink).
Jim: it sure can. 

Jim and Mayim spent the morning working out well Jim working out and Mayim just watching her husband flex in many ways. They went back to the apartment and had a shower together and let's just say it was a hot and steamy one.
Jim: what do you wanna do today honey?
They were getting changed and once they had done that they went out for coffee.
Mayim: I am not sure I think we should....
And before she could carry on she saw....

A/N: thanks for reading guys and I hope the next chapter will be good thanks for reading xx