Cricky | BDSM [S]

Written by Nøna | A/N: This is a bit of a continuation of a one-shot from my solo collection on TokyoHysteria . They plotlines aren't important to each other if you don't feel like reading the previous. Suggested by @SPN_GothGirl

| | | |

Being back on Master's good side is an amazing feeling. I was more than grateful to finally get a night's sleep, even if he made me sleep on the floor. He woke me up the next morning by pulling on my hair until I sleepily got myself up to my feet. I stood at attention and waiting for him to order me around.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." I responded.

He laughed evilly, "I'm glad you did. Devin didn't. I let Mike borrow him for the night. Follow me."

Master began to walk towards the exit of the dungeon. I followed him up the stairs, not saying a word. He lead me through his decently sized house. Master stopped in his very gothic living room, where Devin was already sat on the ground in a waiting position. He was on his knees with his hands held behind his back. I could tell he was tired, and looked like he had been abused badly.

"Kneel." Master instructed me, pointing towards a spot on the ground next to Devin. I knelt down, copying Devin's pose as Master continued, "You both haven't been at your worst, but you haven't been at your best lately. Tomorrow night the boys are coming back for another dinner. Neither of you better fuck up this time, understood?"

In unison, Devin and I both replied, "Yes, Sir."

"Good whores." He cackled, "But I want to make sure you both remember. I don't think either of you have paid enough for your mistakes yet. So today I'm going to make sure I beat it into your heads. Devin, tell me between the two of you, which one do you think is looser?"

"I am, Sir." He admitted.

Master seemed slightly satisfied with that answer, "And why's that?"

"Because I'm more of a whore than Ricky, Sir."

He smirked, "That's the right answer. You're the slut. That's why I let Mike fuck you, because everyone has had a piece of you already."

Master waltz around the both of us. He got behind Devin and pushed him down. His shoulders fell against the carpet and his ass was now exposed. I luckily had jeans on, but Devin was already naked. Master grabbed a rope that was thrown over the arm of a chair. He tied up Devin's hands to be stuck behind his back.

"God, you're such a slut." He scoffed as he looked at Devin's entrance.

Master stood up and grabbed something from the table behind us. He put the item in front of my  face. It was clear, plastic I believe. It looked like a plug, but it had a hole down the center.

"Do you know what this is, Ricky?" Master asked.

I hesitated in confessing, "No, I don't, Sir."

He never gets mad at me when I don't know answers typically. I still am afraid to admit it when I don't know something, even if he's understanding that I need teaching. Devin has been a sub a lot longer than I have and he knows these things, unlike me.

"Tell him Devin." Master instructed.

He groaned, "It's a tunnel plug. It's like a normal plug but with a tunnel in it, obviously. They're better for more stretched out slaves, like me."

"That's right." He beamed.

Considering Master was behind Devin and couldn't catch me, I let myself catch a look at Devin's face. He was already staring at me already and had a bit of frustration on top of sleepiness. I'm guessing he's not the biggest fan of tunnel plugs. Although, Devin was always constantly horny. It's not even human that he always wants to be fucked, even when he's tired. With a Master like ours, I can't blame him.