[s] cricky : sugar daddy pt. 2

written by the gunner

suggested by ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

word count:

[❄️]

A hot blush rose in Ricky's cheeks as he felt Chris' hand slip to the inside of his thigh. He was embarrassed how easily he got turned on, but it made sense considering he had barely ever been touched.

Of course, when Ricky was in high school, he experimented a bit. But that mostly meant forcing himself to get naked with girls in hopes he would get hard and suddenly turn straight. The only reason his cock was ever in a female is that she gave in-depth descriptions of how her past boyfriends fucked her, while Ricky was balls deep in her.

Ricky had never slept with a man before and it terrified him. He assumed he was an okay top because, during his one experience with a girl, she came a few times, but he had no clue how he'd be as a bottom. How was Ricky supposed to know how much fun it would be to fuck his own ass?

"So... You want sex?" Ricky asked just to clarify. His mouth was dry and he nervously played with his fingers.

"I would enjoy it very much but you don't have to agree to it if you don't want to," Chris explained. "This situation isn't dependant on sex at all. We could have intercourse a few times and you could decide you don't want to engage with me like that anymore, and everything would still be the same." Ricky nodded and thought about it for a moment before speaking up.

"So what exactly is this situation?" Chris never fully explained to him what was going on between the two of them. In perspective, Ricky could see that a major issue was that he'd have to learn how to drive and buy a car so he could get to work, which meant double shifts and missing some of his classes, which could result in having to retake courses.

"The situation is like I said before. You live here and look all cute for me. You can practically do anything you want as long as you don't leave the house... Well, I should say the property. You're welcome outside too." Chris explained it a bit better that time but still hadn't answered all the questions that Ricky had.

"How will I afford my tuition? Or will I even be allowed to go to college?" Ricky didn't want to be dependent forever, which meant his degree would be vital.

"I am prepared to pay for you to have private tutoring. Surprisingly, I know a lot of professors and I'll find someone good for you in the field you want." Chris took on a bit more of a serious tone and removed his hand from Ricky's thigh for a moment. "And of course, I would provide anything else you needed. Books, materials, clothing too. In addition, your allowance would be negotiable. I was thinking we'd start at about three thousand a month and adapt to things that come up." In Ricky's opinion, giving him that much money was a complete waste and he saw no good reason for it, but he couldn't turn it down.

"Deal!" He stammered, a bit breathless as he inched closer to Chris and hugged him softly. Chris snickered a bit and returned the token of affection, kissing his forehead too.

"Let's get you settled then." Chris coaxed, standing and offering Ricky his hand, which he gratefully took. They walked slowly through the house, Chris giving Ricky a good chance to memorize all the important rooms and hallways.

Finally, the two ended up in Ricky's suite, which consisted of a bathroom, a small living area, his actual bedroom, and an expansive closet. Other than the fact there was no kitchen, Ricky felt like his suite was better than his whole apartment ever was.

"Chris, I used to sleep on a broken mattress on the floor, I didn't even have enough battered clothing to fill a fifth of that closet, and I'm used to peeing where there's also a sign that says 'employees must wash hands'. Do you know how fuckin weird this is for me?" Ricky asked as he took a seat by the fireplace. He felt like he was too dirty to be in the habitat he was in at the moment.

"And you'll be sleeping in my bed, naked, and taking long baths with me now." Chris force fed him the reality of it all. Chris took Ricky by the hand and guided him to the bathroom, helping him strip. He threw Ricky's old clothing directly into the trash, pushing him into the glass enclosure shower.

"Clean yourself." Chris insisted, watching until Ricky began to shampoo. When Ricky closed his eyes to rinse his hair, Chris stripped down and slipped into the shower with him. Ricky tried to protest, but Chris held his waist softly and helped wash him.

After a while of relaxing in the hot water, Chris brought Ricky out into the bathroom and wrapped him in a warm towel. He used the house intercom system to call for a maid, drying himself off as they waited. She took Ricky's measurements for clothing and left for a moment, returning with robes.

"Come lay with me," Chris demanded, pulling Ricky to his bedroom which was about equal in terms of grandeur. Chris lifted Ricky onto his high bed before climbing up and opening the blankets. He helped Ricky from his robe, tossing it to the side before doing the same for himself. Ricky wrapped his arms around himself in an attempt to hide, which Chris supplemented by covering them both in a silk sheet.

"Get comfortable, baby." Chris let out a low groan as he laid down fully and wrapped an arm around Ricky's waist, pulling him close with a sharp yap from the smaller.

"I'm sorry," Ricky whispered as he held a hand over his mouth, a bit embarrassed with himself. Chris assured him it was all okay, holding him tight. Ricky was shifting a bit uncomfortably, whining as he felt Chris' getting rather hard against him.

"Baby, quit moving unless you're willing to take care of the problem you're creating." Chris groaned in his ear, clenching his hands around Ricky's hips and grinding against his plump ass.

"May I?" Ricky asked as he rolled over to face Chris, hesitantly bringing a hand to his groin. Chris gave permission and Ricky wiggled under the covers until his breath was hot against Chris' cock. Ricky was nervous to make a move, but he couldn't back out.

Ricky leaned forward a bit and kissed his skin, slowly gaining the confidence to take Chris' member into his mouth.  He pulled a bit with his lips and was eventually able to take him about halfway before he began to gag.  Ricky tried his hardest to suck and stroke, but it was difficult due to Chris' cock being so big. 

After a little while of Ricky trying relentlessly and getting very tired in the process, Chris reached a hand down to assist.  It took a matter of a few seconds for Ricky to get a mouth full of semen.  He sat up to look Chris in the eyes, to which he gently grasped Ricky's jaw and directed him to open up.

"That's my good boy.  Swallow for me." Chris insisted.  Ricky did as he was told, struggling to get all of the load down in one gulp.  He smiled softly in response to Chris' grin, laying down again and cuddling up like before.  

"Do you need me to take care of you?" Chris asked as he ran a hand up Ricky's thigh, stopping just before his groin.  Ricky shook his head and yawned, closing his eyes and falling asleep. 

It was the next morning when Ricky thought he was waking up alone, but rather saw half a dozen servants staring at him.  As soon as he sat up, they began to rapid fire questions. Everything from how he liked his coffee, to what he wanted to eat, to what he wanted for clothing that day, to when would he like his tutor to come.  And Ricky only had one question for them; where was Chris?  None of them knew, but told Ricky they'd look around.

Ricky was brought breakfast in bed, consisting of a fruit salad and strong brewed black coffee.  A servant turned on the television so he could watch the news and relax for a bit before he was dressed. 

(This as far I had written before incidents occured and I decided to leave this account. Thank you for all the reads and love.)