[s] cricky : sex ed teacher

written by nona & gunner

suggested by: miw_girl

word count: 1916

[❄️]

"Ricky, can you please shut your goddamn mouth!" The whole class gasped, everyone except Ricky.  His whole goal was to piss off his sex-ed teacher, so he was just waiting for him to break.  He sat in the front row of the classroom, chanting "butt-sex".  In public school, they never covered anything that wasn't straight, cisgender, or white, so this wasn't a surprise but Ricky kept pushing for it.  

"No, Chris.  I think that it's very important we learn about gay anal so why don't you teach us." Ricky countered in a rather serious tone.  He got up and stood face to face with his teacher, looking up at him.  The whole class was anticipating a fight, but the last bell of the day rung and the students rushed off.  

Ricky smirked and snickered, slowly making his way towards the door. However, panic rushed through his chest when Mister Cerulli had stepped in front of him and shut the door.  He never really believed there would be consequences to his actions other than a possible detention.

Mister Cerulli nodded to a desk and with a stiff swallow, Ricky took the seat.  Despite the fact that Ricky always taunted him, he was actually very intimidated and scared by his teacher.  After all, there was a height difference of about one foot and Mister Cerulli was heavily tattooed, had facial piercings and a fiery look in his eyes.  

Ricky could feel himself shaking as Mister Cerulli went to his desk and sat there for a moment with his laptop.  After a little while, Mister Cerulli brought the computer to Ricky and set it in front of him, pressing the trackpad.  Ricky leaned forward in an attempt to decipher what was on the screen, flinching back when he saw what it was.

It was gay pornography.  His teacher was showing him a video of one man having intercourse with another.  Ricky attempted to get up and leave, but Mister Cerulli put his hands on his shoulders and forced him to sit back down.  

"Does this explain what you wanted to know?" Mister Cerulli asked, shutting his laptop and stepping in front of Ricky.  However, as soon as Ricky no longer was receiving the bit punishment, his cocky attitude came back.  He noticed the full looking front of his teacher's pants and smiling up at him.  

"Nope.  I think I need a demonstration." Ricky teased, laughing to himself a bit.  Mister Cerulli sighed and opened up the computer again, pulling up another video for him.  Ricky became a bit more uncomfortable this time, watching as one of the men came over and over from a vibrator in him.  Ricky already knew he what he liked, so he wasn't surprised when he felt a tingling in his abdomen and his member throbbing. 

"I'm sorry.  I'm sorry, Chris." Ricky whimpered, he stared at his lap, growing ashamed of himself. 

Mister Cerulli shut off the screen and put the laptop to the side. "You need to learn some damn respect. Stop calling me by my first name. You're my student, not my friend." He walked over to his desk, setting his laptop down. Mister Cerulli continued talking as he unlocked a top drawer. "You think I haven't had students like you before? You think it's funny to be a pain in my ass, right up until you're actually threatened with reality." He slipped something in his pocket before closing the drawer and walking back to Ricky. "I want you to realize, you're only a teenager. You have yet to really feel the pressure of the real world. The real world gives a lot harder punishments than detention or a slap on the wrists."

"I-I know, I'm sorry." He shrunk down in his seat as his teacher loomed over him. There was a look in Mister Cerulli's eyes, one that Ricky was too young to fully understand, but he definitely feared it. Nervously, he tried to look literally anywhere else, but his eyes only landed on the sizeable package in Mister Cerulli's tight dress pants.