[s] ghostxkuza : bdsm

written by nøna

word count : 2787

[ ❄ ]

Wax slowly dripped down onto the marble floor. These candles had been burning so long, there was barely anything left to them. They had a few hours left, if Devin was lucky. As he laid asleep on the cold ground, their minor heat was the only thing he had to cling onto. The door creaked open loudly, allowing outside light to drape over the vixen's body. 

A layered chiffon dress covered his curvy frame, a black choker wrapped around his neck to match. The only color on him was his faded pink dreads. This floor may not be an ideal bed, but he did look so beautiful draped across it like an ornament. Groggily, he came to just in time to hear his Master's footsteps nearing him. 

"I hope you enjoyed your sleep." He spoke as his figure came into view.

Devin, though barely awake, moved onto his knees. He folded his hands in his lap respectfully and kept his head down. "Yes, Master. Thank you for allowing me to rest."

"Oh, my dear," Kuza mused as he leaned over, "I'm not crude. You're only human. You need your sleep. But," He reached out to his slave's face, slowly smearing his lipstick with his thumb, "I have to admit, I miss seeing you a mess. I've been busy lately. May I have your permission to make you bleed?" He growled.

His submissive's eyes gawked up at him, like a child staring at lion. There was both fear and wonder in his silvery irises. Softly, he responded, "Yes, Master." 

Kuza had always laid an importance on consent. He wasn't a complete monster, and he did find the experience a lot more pleasurable when his victim wanted it. Because of this, hearing Devin allow him to do his worst caused a devilish smile to spread across his face. That look, it did scare the beauty slightly. He knew he was in safe hands with his Master, but that didn't mean Kuza wasn't a scary man. 

Devin's body jolted shortly when a hand firmly grasped his neck. His Master has the reflexes of a cobra. As well, his grasp did make Devin feel like a snake was wrapping around his throat. He gasped for air as he made direct eye contact with Kuza. Most Masters hated that, but not him. Seeing the pain in a slave's eyes fueled his fire. 

"Mmm, that's it, Baby." He purred, "I love hearing you gasp for air. Moan for me." 

He leaned in closer and gently kissed Devin's temple. The slave bit his lip, allowing a small moan to escape his mouth. Kuza's warm, husky breaths fell down his skin. The rattle of his throat resonated in Devin's ear, as if the noise was pure sex. He dug his nails deeper into his submissive's flesh until he'd broken the skin. Blood dripped down Devin's neck, trailing across his chest and between his breasts.

A monster; That's what he was. At least, that's what Devin figured he must be to crave such a sight. Then again, what does that say for him that he wanted to be treated this way? Kuza slowly removed his firm grasp to allow Devin to catch his breath. He looked down at his blood drenched hand, fascinated by the crimson liquid. It was enticing. It called to him like a siren's song. He licked across his tattooed hand, smiling widely. 

"Tell me," Kuza hooked his finger underneath his slave's chin, "Tell me, who bought you that dress?"

"You did, Master." He replied quietly.

He offered him his hand, helping him to his feet. "Yes, I did, because even my slave must be a piece of art." Kuza walked around him until he was behind him. He unclasped Devin's dress, pacing himself as he pulled down the zipper. The straps of the dress fell along his arms, temping themselves to fall further. "If only others could see your beauty, but I'd rather keep you to myself, my little slut."