[s] deviless : glory hole

written by ricky (splittheworld)
word count: 1461

[❄️]

I usually hated going clubbing. The bright lights, the shitty music, drunk assholes trying to get in my pants, just everything. The thought of going to a club, gay or straight, made me want to puke. I was incredibly surprised that Chris, of all goddamn people, would invite me to tag along as he "tried to get some ass." I knew he loved sex, with strangers or people he knew, but somehow it just felt strange that he invited me to come with him on his little adventure to get his dick wet. Normally he went by himself, then called me the morning after he left someone's bed.

I watched from a couch as Chris talked to a little goth twink, looking both cute and incredibly stupid as he for sure tried to use some shitty pickup line on him. I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. It was entertaining, no doubt, and it distracted me from the discomfort I was enduring, plus showed what a dork Chris could really be.

I took a sip from the water bottle I had bought and stood, grabbing my messenger bag as I did so. I lightly pushed my way through a handful of people to get to Chris, then tapped on his shoulder. He was in the middle of a conversation with the goth twink.

"Are you trying to get out of here?" Chris called over the loud music to the guy, receiving only a laugh and a shake of the head. I tapped him again, this time successfully gaining his attention. "Yeah?"

"I'm gonna take a break! I'll be in the bathroom!" I yelled over the music and loud chatter of club-goers. He nodded to me, then allowed me to wiggle my way to the restrooms.

Surprisingly, the restroom was empty. I sighed in relief, finding the sound of my own breath a bit relaxing. It felt good to finally be able to hear myself after two hours of trying to help Chris get fucked. I ran a hand through my hair and went to a mirror, then went through my bag. I was a bit sweaty, and my mascara had run off a bit. The lighting in the bathroom was shitty, so I had to use my phone's flashlight to be able to see myself clearly in the mirror.

After a few minutes of touching up, I eventually found myself in a stall, practically hiding from anyone who may come in. People are shit. I wasn't in the mood to be ridiculed for what I was wearing. Yes, I wear skirts, but I'll still fuck your man better than you ever will, Susan. Get out of my face.

I snickered a little at my own thought, then grabbed my phone. I'd gotten a few texts from Chris, all of them relating to either a hot guy he saw, a hot guy he spoke to, or a hot guy who hit on him. Most of them were about the first option. I sighed again, shaking my head with a light smile. Horny fucker.

I jolted a little when I heard the restroom door open. I felt a bit odd, hiding away in a graffiti-covered restroom stall. At the same time, I was a bit too scared to exit said stall. So I stayed inside of the tiny cubicle. As I looked on the neon blue walls, I read through some graffiti. My reading through profanities and examining crude drawings of genitalia didn't last too long before something caught my eye.

I nearly laughed at the sight. I couldn't believe it. It was something you'd see in an early 2000s porno, yet it was real, and right in front of me. A real life glory hole, leading through to the stall beside me. I crouched down to look through it, trying to hold back a snicker as I saw someone else's legs. With a slight smirk, I spoke. "I'm bored. You wanna entertain me?"

The person on the other side simply laughed, a rather sexy one at that, and replied, "you gonna make it worth my time? I'm leaving this joint in twenty."

I thought about it for a few moments. "Sure. Let's go," I giggled. I had no clue what was coming over me. I felt so... Dirty, so bad, so rebellious. I liked it more that I may want to admit. "I've got a mouth and I know pretty damn well how to use it."

The man laughed as he unzipped his zipper. The dim lights in the bathroom made it difficult for me to see, but I managed to shape out his hands. "All jokes aside, you better be clean. It's bad enough I'm getting a blowjob from a bathroom whore, I don't wanna end up with herpes."

"I'm clean. Chill." I smiled as I saw the tip of the man's cock slide through the hole. It was like getting a mystery toy from a prize machine; my excitement was practically boiling up inside me. I gasped when I saw the full length push through. I bit my lip nervously, then took a small breath and wrapped my fingers around the stranger's semi-hard cock.

I stroked it slowly for a few minutes, then dipped my head so I could take it into my mouth. I sucked on his tip, teasing his slit with the end of my tongue. He groaned on the other side of the stall, which only encouraged me to continue. I took more of him into my mouth, getting to about halfway before I began bobbing my head. This guy seriously had the biggest dick I had ever seen, and I was somehow fitting half of it in my mouth.

"Fuck, you know how to make a man happy," the stranger moaned, thrusting his hips and forcing his cock a bit deeper into my mouth. I noticed a familiar tone, but I didn't take much thought to it. I just kept sucking.

Eventually, I decided to try and test my limits. I slowly took the rest of his dick into my mouth and throat, relaxing around him as I hummed out a moan. I reached a hand under my skirt and into my panties to grab my own cock, pleasuring myself as I did the same for the man on the other side of the stall.

God, this felt so goddamn good. I've never really been adventurous with sex, but this? This was hot. This was new, and I fucking loved every second of it. I felt like my inner whore was coming out, and I didn't want it to go away. I stroked my cock as fast as I bobbed my head, gagging every now and again. I pulled away for air, using my free hand to jerk him off.

"You like that?" I cooed sensually, licking up the side of his dick slowly. "Are you gonna cum, mister? Gonna fill my mouth?"

He let out a choked moan at my words, "fuck-fuck yeah," before I began to suck on his cock all over again.

It wasn't long before he was panting, lightly pounding one fist against the wall of the stall, as he released his load deep into my throat. I moaned around him as I came, swallowing a few times around his dick as I rode off my high. I pulled away from him with a satisfied smile, kissing his tip. "Mmh, thank you, Mister."

"You wanna come out and maybe let me take you home for round two?" He offered sweetly. The familiar voice made my stomach flip.

"I-I-I, uhm-"

I was cut off when the man stuck his head over the side of the stall, then laughed, "Devin, you little whore,"

I looked up at Chris with pink cheeks, "y-yeah, that's me.." I hurriedly put my dick back in my panties and adjusted my skirt, then unlocked the stall. I heard the click of Chris' stall, then met him outside of them.

"So, you still up for a round two?" He purred, lifting my chin. I looked up at him with wide eyes.

"A-Are you serious?" I stammered.

"Serious as a shark attack." He smiled, pressing his lips to mine.

I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I frowned a bit when the kiss ended, and I was met with his eyes yet again. I had no clue what to say. I just sucked my best friend's dick, fucking swallowed his cum, and now we're planning on going back to his place? So much for a normal Saturday.

"C'mon. Let me show you what I'm really capable of." He whispered into my ear as he lead me out of the restrooms.