un

beep beep beep.

luke groaned as he rolled over in bed. another day of delivering milk, another chapter of his webcomic to write, another container of chinese food to eat. he started to get tired of the same thing everyday.

luke gets dressed, black skinnies and a shirt with supreme written on it, and grabs his bag of milk cartons before heading out. he always starts off with the one unit to the right of him (he's the second to last unit in the building) and goes to the left.

as luke prepared to set down the milk, he realized there were boxes set around the door. is there a new person here, wondered luke. if there was a new person he'd surely know, considering the landlord was his best friend.

luke left a note on the milk carton.

hello! welcome to the kao mao apartment complex! enjoy your stay! :-)

as luke set a carton down next to his 5th stop, he hears a door creak open. a tiny voice calls out to no one in particular, "i don't even like milk!"

eeEE this is my first chapter and my first book on this account and i hope you guys like it!! also i already have like 7 votes and 39 reads which is so cool considering all i had up was my intro!! anyway im rlly excited for this story and i hope you are too!