onze

luke ran out of the store, attempting and failing to get the image of michael and his black eyes out of his head. it seemed like every corner he turned, every building he passed, had michael's eyes plastered on them, watching his every move.

luke was so afraid that he had not noticed he was in the neighborhood 20 miles from his own. eyes were still watching him as he speed-walked down rows of houses, not once stopping to get help. what would they think when they saw luke, a mess of nerves, coming towards them? would they call the cops, or maybe bring him to a mental hospital? luke didn't want to find out.

he could see his apartment building now, glistening in the moonlight. but something was off. luke realized he couldn't get out of michael's grasp no matter what he did. the room at the top right of the building, four floors up, was luke's. normally, in a situation like this, you'd feel relieved finally being home and all.

luke was all but relieved.

looking up at the moonlit building, luke shook under the touch of the cold february air. on his window, laid 10 pairs of hands. all of which grasped on the blinds. michael, or whatever you would call this monster, knew luke was watching. slowly, all 10 hands opened the blinds to reveal a sight more terrifying than luke could ever have imagined.

in his room, there was a body. a body that luke was sure belonged to his once beloved michael. in any situation, luke would rush to hug his mikey, but not this time. because instead of eyes, there laid two red, gaping holes. and instead of the warm, summer smile michael always wore, there was a grin capable of slicing luke open. a grin luke knew was capable of so much more than just scaring luke off.

so he ran.

he ran and ran. it seemed like running was the only thing he was good at the last few days. running from his feelings, running from his bullies, running away from his life to make one he believed would be so much easier. suddenly, luke wanted to stay at his school. he wished he wouldn't have run away, maybe his bullies would've kicked him so much he would be too injured to breathe. maybe his dad would punch him so hard that his heart would stop.

but that was wishful thinking.

so luke ran. he ran as far as his long legs would take him, until he reached the house of his old high school friend.

luke knocked on the door so hard he was afraid his hand would break. there was some shuffling inside that indicated that someone was home. he was at the point of terror, that he didn't care who was in the house as long as it was someone that could help him.

alas the door opened to reveal a man with brown curls atop his head.

"ashton," luke breathed.

"uh-hey luke. what's up?"

luke tried to think of what to tell him. "i had this guy that i really liked, but it turns out he was a figure of my imagination, and now he's trying to kill me."

as if he would believe that. luke, himself, had a hard time believing it and it was happening to him.

"i-well there's this thing that i have to talk to you about. i-it might seem crazy, but i swear to god it's the truth," luke turned behind him to check to see if anyone was watching before continuing, "can i come in?"

ashton opened the door wider in response.

luke stepped in to the warm house before looking around.

"wow, ashton! your house looks great."

ashton didn't reply for a few seconds, so luke turned to look at him.

he let out a bloodcurdling scream when he saw what was in front of him.

standing there, with a hand covering his mouth, was ashton. his eyes screamed at luke to help him, but he wasn't nearly as concerned about ashton as he was about who was covering his mouth.

hollow, red eyes and that same ugly, twisted grin. michael was the one to reply to luke's compliment.

he grinned wider as he bellowed the next words, "why thank you, baby."

he started to cackle at luke's surprised expression.

luke could see the sharp teeth of michael's grin show themselves as he plunged into deep, deep darkness.

2K IM POOPING MYSELF BCHHAG AHHH

i know you guys were like "?? wtf ?? was that??" after my last chapter and i honestly think it will get more confusing as time goes on. ive been watching a bunch of horror movies lately and its been a long time since ive watched the kdrama this is based off of so i gave it a twist!! also not sure if i wanna make it RLLY twisted after this or just keep it at the same bc i have some ideas for rlly twisted stuff but idk?? tell me what you think! love u guys thnk you for 2K