trois

luke stared in awe at the boy with platinum blonde hair and black mascara running down his pretty, pale skin.

his heart shattered as he looked down at the beautiful boy in front of him.

"i-i are you okay?"

the boy answered abnormally loud, "yes of course i'm okay! why wouldn't i be?!" his eyes filled with dread and his voice filled with obvious sarcasm.

luke could feel the pity shooting through his eyes as if they were laser beams. he could see it through the boy, too. the way his jade eyes stared at his with pure hate made luke's stomach stir.

"i'm sorry. i was just worried. it's 1 AM and i can hear your sobbing through the walls. i was wondering if you needed help. are you hurt?"

"emotionally yes, but why would it matter?" the boy sniffled.

"it matters because i care," luke spat. the boy's eyes widened and so did luke's as he realized what he had said. "i'm sorry i didn't mean it like that i just-" michael cut him off.

"save it."

the door slammed in luke's face as a frown rested upon his lips. he didn't mean to make him more upset. god, was he sorry.

that night, he could still hear the light sobs from the boy next door.

eee!! ive been thinking about this story all day. like in class i was just like "oh shit what's luke gonna say next oo" aND OMFG I REACHED 100 READS IM PISSING. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING I LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS ♡♡ also im rlly sorry i dont write long chapters but i feel like by the end of the chapter ive written too much  ¯\_()_/¯ idk