cinq

trigger warning ???

"what's wrong hemmings? cat got your tongue?" luke's face was submerged in toilet water. he was screaming but it came out as muffled cries. the boys around him continued laughing when luke's head came back up. he was gasping for air and his knees went weak.

fortunately, the boys didn't dunk his head back in the bowl. unfortunately, they started kicking him. pounding him. calling him names like "faggot" or "cock sucker". they lifted his shirt, laughing at the bruises left from yesterdays beating.

the leader of the pack, connor, spoke up. "you're so ugly, you know? you're a faggot. the only thing you're good at is giving us answers. that's the only reason we haven't killed you yet. you are-

luke was awakened by the knocking on his door. he's sweating heavily and his breathing is shallow. the blond sits up and turns to the clock.

3:30AM

climbing out of bed, luke opens his door. he's faced with the cute boy from next door.

"are you okay? i heard screaming and you're sweating and-"

luke presses a finger to his lips.

"why would it matter?" luke smirks.

"well i mean it doesn't really i was just wondering if you were okay because-"

luke interrupts him for the second time that night, "it's alright, babe. i'm okay."

luke chuckles when his neighbor blushes at the pet name. he's so cute! wh-no luke! you're not gay. you are not gay. his neighbor giggles (fucking giggles) and luke feels his cheeks heating up.

he wants to hear that sound again. luke is certain the sound that came from his neighbors throat was pulchritudinous.

"my name is michael by the way."

michael. michael is beautiful. michael is art.

"my name is luke."

"luke," whispered michael.

it was barely audible, but to luke it flooded his ears. luke loved how michael said his name. his name in michaels mouth made his heart flutter. it quite literally took his breath away.

"well, bye luke!" michael waved and skipped to his room.

luke stood in his doorway replaying the last 6 minutes in his head.

luke was fucked.

i forgot (not really but i was putting off saying this) to tell you guys that i wont be updating daily those few days where i  did update daily was because school was out or i didnt have homework so !! enjoy