Prologue

AN: THIS TAKES PLACE AFTER RUFUS AND SENKHARA WENT INTO THE UNDERWORLD
I BASED THIS STORY OFF OF A STORY WRITTEN BY houseofanubislover3
NINA'S POV
I was outside of Anubis House on the bench where I met Sara. I was thinking about everything that just happened with Eddie, Joy, Senkhara, the mask, and Rufus when a white arrow with the Samurai Ranger symbol on it landed on the other side of the bench. Everyone else was inside celebrating so they didn't see it. I grabbed the arrow, and went to a ladder I hid by my dorm window and climbed into my room luckily no one is in here so this'll be much easier. I quickly wrote a letter and put it on Amber's bed knowing she would read it, and do what it asked. I packed my bags and used my ninjetti powers to get to where I would meet the other rangers. Your probably wondering how I just used ninjetti powers but my real parents never died they live in Angel Grove with my little brother Troy, my little sister Kendall, and my baby sister Sydney (AN: I JUST HAD TO!). I have another younger brother his name is Jayden but he doesn't know me or who I am, he thinks he has an older sister named Lauren practicing the sealing symbol in a remote location when really he has an older sister, me, practicing the sealing symbol and my ninjetti powers at a boarding school in England. He also thinks our parents are dead but I know otherwise. You also must be wondering how I'm a samurai ranger too, well my aunt was the white samurai ranger and she never had kids of her own so it went to me. Jayden still got his samurai powers from dad but dad was on way more ranger teams than he tells us, he's only told us about samurai but I can easily recognize his fighting skills, according to my research he's been on 4 other ranger teams. So here I am with 4 other people waiting for Jayden, they were all asking each other if they were the red ranger when Jayden came up on a white horse. "With an entrance like that you have to be the red ranger" one of them said, I think he's the green. "Yes. I am the red ranger." Jayden said. The guy who I think is blue said "We're your team of samurai!"
"Let me warn you now, if you follow me, there is no turning back. Either we defeat the nighlok together, or they will take over the world. I will give these to only those who are ready to accept the challenge." Jayden said holding up 5 morphers in his hand. "Do not accept because you were trained to do so. Accept only if you are willing to commit and fight as Samurai Power Rangers with all your heart." Jayden said. The guy in blue said "Without hesitation." The girl in pink said "I've been planning for this since I was a little girl. So yes." The girl in yellow said "I'm ready to give it all I got." The guy in green said "Ok, ok, do we have to be so formal? Let's do this thing." I just nodded my head imagining myself doing the sibuna symbol. Jayden handed us our morphers and said "Let's go."
We went to where the nighlok attack was. The nighlok looked at us and said "Oh, come on. Who are you punks." "We're the Samurai Rangers" Jayden said "Samuraizer!" We all started morphing " Go go Samurai!" I drew my symbol which was one of the very few I didn't know the meaning of. When we finished the morphing sequence we all said "Samurai Ranger ready!" We all started fighting moogers. While I was fighting right before I destroyed a group of moogers I said "This is nothing compared to what I've done at Anubis House!" But I made sure no one else heard me because if Master Xandred found out who I was he'd be after me and the mask. We quickly defeated the moogers and nighlok and followed Jayden to the Shiba house. I'm really excited to go to the Shiba house because Ji is the only one who knows about me, my parents and my younger siblings! He doesn't know about anything Sibuna related but I'm going to tell him just in case something happens to me. When we were outside the Shiba house the girl in yellow who I now know as Emily said "What a rush!" Mike said "We did good!" I said "Piece of cake!" Jayden said "We could have never done it without each other." Kevin said "Thank you for leading us into battle!" That's when Ji came out "Bravo." He said. I was resisting the urge to run up there and hug him "Such energy, such grace." "Who is that?" Mike asked. "This is Ji, our mentor." Jayden said. "Welcome to your new home. You've all come from different places and families but share one noble goal. I'm very proud of how you've come together." Ji said. "We just followed some really good advice and worked as a team." Jayden said. "Yes, but you are not just any team. You are the Samurai Rangers!"
"Rangers together. Samurai forever!"