Surprises

NINAS POV
"Woah! That's so cool man!" Mike said, I just glared at him and everyone except for Jayden and I left the room.

"They're alive?" Jayden asked. I nodded smiling.

"What are they like? What are Troy, Kendall, and Sydney like?" Jayden asked.

"Mom has some secrets she won't tell me but overall she's great, she won a gold medal in gymnastics and has the best singing voice. Dad was the one you got your red samurai morpher from he tells us all the time about being a samurai ranger but he lies about 1 thing."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I can easily recognize his fighting techniques and because of that I found out he was on 4 other ranger teams but I haven't confronted him yet. He does a pretty good job at hiding it I'll give him that, I don't even think mom knows. Troy is the oldest he's 14 he does karate, Kendall is next she is 12 she's been spending a lot of time at the museum last time I saw her, and then there's Sydney she is about 2 she is so sweet and you know how people call them the terrible 2s well hers aren't near as bad as Kendall and Troy's. They all really want to meet you."

"Was mom a ranger?"

"I don't know, I think so but I don't know what team she was on."

"What teams was dad on?"

"In order he was on Mighty Morphin' as the green ranger but then the white ranger, Zeo as red, Turbo as red, and Dino Thunder as black." (AN:RING A BELL? IM SORRY DONT HURT ME I HAD TO!)

"Color stealer!"

"Exactly what I thought! Hey how about when you meet him we confront him together? But we have to save Mighty Morphin' green for last."

"Why? What's so bad about mighty morphin' green?"

"You've got to be kidding me! Everyone knows about the green ranger! Legend has it he was just an ordinary guy who was kidnapped by Rita Repulsa and cursed to be evil because of a candle."

"A candle? Really?"

"Hey it's his story not mine!"

"Sorry!"

"But seriously when this whole thing is over, I can't wait for you to meet them!"

"Speaking of which, what happened?"

"I guess Ji told you about the senet board?"

"Yes and I will hurt that kid!"

"It wasn't his fault he wasn't the best player!"

"Ok I'll let him off the hook for that but when I meet him I'll let him know I'm watching him."

"Ok, well when I woke up I was in the room I went to when I fell through the board, and then Senkhara showed up-"

"Wait, I thought evil spirit lady was gone?"

"Long story, I'll tell you some other time, anyways she started talking about the curses she put on me and my friends and how Master Xandred found her and enhanced her powers and..." I trailed off remembering what had happened. Was she controlling me now? She'll start soon so I have to explain everything fast then get them to tie me up or something.

Jayden saw the worried look on my face and got scared. "Do you want me to get the others" He asked. I nodded.

Jayden left and came back with the others. Tears had started rolling down my cheeks.

"What happened?" Mia asked.

"I don't know she was just telling me what happened then she stopped and... wait, is this about the curse?" I nodded. "Tell them what you told me and we'll go from there." Jayden told me.

"When I woke up I was in the room I went to when I fell through the board, and then Senkhara showed up and she started talking about the curses she put on me and my friends and how Master Xandred found her and enhanced her powers and... and she said that the curse she would put on me would eventually kill me, it would give my chosen powers to her when I died, and... and she would be able to control me." Everyone just stared at me with worried looks. "She already cursed me. She's eventually going to control me, you need to lock me up or something. Just something so I can't hurt anyone!"

Jayden came up to me. "We're not locking you up we are going to get the curse off of you."

"No! The only way to get rid of it is for me to put on the mask and that didn't turn out good last time!"

"Wait wait wait, back up, evil spirit lady is here?!" Mike said.

Then we heard laughing and Senkhara showed up "You didn't tell me he was so funny, actually you didn't really tell me anything. I think you were to scared to really say anything. Oh and you might want to say goodbye to your friends." "Senkhara? What are you doing here what do you mean?"

"Because I lied when I control you I am in full control. And I will be in control very soon." And with that she vanished.