The Chosen One

AN:THE PIC IS NINAS SYMBOL I WONT TELL YOU WHAT IT MEANS BUT YOU CAN GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN ANCIENT JAPANESE SYMBOL FOR _____
COMMENT OR PM ME WHAT YOU THINK IT IS ALSO COMMENT ON WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN
THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTINUE OFF OF THE LAST ONE
NINAS POV
Once the others went inside I ran to Ji and hugged him as hard as I could without hurting him. "Ji!" "Nina!"
"So, when do I get tell Jayden who I am?!" Ji's face fell "I'm sorry Nina but there are only 2 times we will ever be allowed to tell him. We can either tell him once we seal away Master Xandred, or if your life is in danger." That statement made me think of all the times I almost died at Anubis House and without thinking I blurted out "Well too bad he wasn't in England with me!" I quickly covered my mouth. I wasn't ready to tell Ji yet! "Nina, what happened in England?" I knew he would eventually find out anyway so I said "So for the past 2 years I've been going to a boarding school in England called the Frobisher-Smythe Academy where I met an old lady named Sara who was the daughter of the people who built and founded it. She gave me this," I showed him the locket and told him everything up until I got the arrow. Ji was so mad and worried that I had went through all of that and never told him "Nina you could've been killed!" "Yes, but I wasn't! But, Ji, you can't tell anyone about this, if Master Xandred found out it wouldn't be Jayden or the team or even earth that's his target, it would be me."
OCTOROO'S POV
"Ooh aah ooh I have to tell this to Master Xandred the white ranger could be very important to the plan!" Octoroo ran around the ship looking for Master Xandred when he finally found him he told him everything he heard about the white ranger. "Your right Octoroo but if we capture her won't the rangers come looking for her" "I've thought about that Master Xandred but if they have no time to look it will surely give us enough time to take advantage of our new ally before the rangers can save her and when they find out what will happen they'll be crying so much the sanzu waters will seep into the gaps and flood the earth!" "Brilliant! Octoroo I want you to put this plan into action! I don't care how many nighloks you send as long as they all have the same target. The chosen one."
NINAS POV
The next day
We were in the middle of a fight I was a little far away from the others but I didn't notice. I was too busy fighting the nighlok and waiting for the others to finish off the moogers so they could get over here and help me fight this nighlok. I was getting the upper hand when suddenly another noghlok appeared and started fighting me too. More nighloks just kept coming and they were all going after me. I wonder if Master Xandred knows who I am? I could hear the rest of the team trying to get to me. Before I knew it I was knocked to the ground and demorphed and everything turned black.
EMILYS POV
I was with Mia fighting moogers when I looked over to see about 5 other nighloks attacking Nina. "Nina!"
MIAS POV
Me and Emily were fighting off moogers when I heard Emily scream "Nina!" I looked over to where she was fighting only to see a ton of nighlok surrounding her. That's when I called out to her too.
MIKES POV
I was doing some sick moves to destroy moogers when I heard Emily and Mia screaming. I looked over to them and then looked where they were looking only to see Nina getting knocked down by a bunch of nighloks. "Oh no, Nina!"
KEVINS POV
I had just finished off my group of moogers so I looked around for anyone who needed help and I saw Nina knocked down and when she demorphed she was unconscious. "Nina! Guys we have to help her!"
JAYDENS POV
I was destroying some moogers when I heard Kevin yelling "Guys we have to help her!" I looked around trying to figure out what he was talking about when I saw Nina demorphed and unconscious with nighloks surrounding her. "Come on guys!" I yelled and we all started fighting the nighloks but there was 1 left and he grabbed Nina and in a split second they were all gone including Nina.
JIS POV
Oh no Master Xandred must know who she is. I guess nows the time to tell the team about Nina.
JAYDENS POV
We were heading back to the Shiba house when Kevin said "I don't get it!" "What?" I asked "There were 6 nighloks and every single one of them went after Nina! I mean why wouldn't they go after us?" "I don't know. We'll have to ask Ji when we get back." When we got back to the house we found Ji in the living room. "Ji. The nighlok took Nina." I told him.
JIS POV
"Yes Jayden I know." "Ji do you know why the nighloks only went after Nina?" Kevin asked. I sighed and walked to a window. "Yes I do. There are 2 possible reasons but I don't know which one is Master Xandreds. The 1st reason and the less surprising one is that..." "What mentor?" Mike asked. "Mentor what is it?" Jayden asked. "Jayden you don't have a sister named Lauren." "What does that have to do with this? And since when is Lauren not my sister?" "Lauren's not your sister because Nina is." Mike stepped in front of Jayden and looked at him for a little bit before saying "Oh, I see it!" "Wait, you said there were 2 possible reasons what's the other one?" Emily asked. I explained to them all that Nina had to go through. "Wait you never said who the chosen one was!" Mia said. "The chosen one is Nina and now we have to find her because who knows what master Xandred will do to her to make her use that mask again." "Wait I thought it went down with that Rufus guy and the evil spirit lady?" Emily said. "It did but Nina found out that she can bring it back." "So Master Xandred has more power now that he has Nina? That's not good!" Mike said. "We have to find her." Jayden said